Team Signatures (Userbars)

Id rep you but i dont even know how to lol ...some one rep'd me the other day but i guess it didnt go through or something haha

No offense but that is really lame to get people's work done faster only if you get rep. These guys like your work and are nicely asking you for some simple bars. Crappy to practically put out a demand of REP ME AND I WILL GET IT DONE FASTER FOR YOU.

I wish people would stop caring about boxes in a forum.

I didn't say only if I get rep will I do your bars, and I didn't say only if I get rep will I do them quickly. And I don't care about the rep. If there was another way to show that people actually appreciated something then I'd take that. It's not the points I'm after. Just that I'm doing these in my free time when I do have other stuff I need to do and I don't have high priority for these compared to other stuff. So when someone goes out of there way to show that they actually give a crap and aren't just requesting it out of the blue I'll work on it. And I do them in the order that I get them no matter what. If it's a post, pm, or whatever. So I'm not doing it by rep priority or anything. It's kind of like if I'm spending personal time on these for people I appreciate someone showing more effort for a bar lol.

If you don't wanna rep me it's fine but regardless of that a post saying thank you is always appreciated and keeps the thread active and generates interest. So for me more posts is better than rep. I didn't know when I said "don't feel obligated to rep me" that meant rep me or I won't do your stuff. I do understand though how the rep me and I'll do your bar first message got kind of sent out, but that wasn't the point.

Sorry this is long but I got kind of offended to be honest even though you said no offense lol.

And I think you guys should know I do these in bulk. Like I do four requests or so at a time because it's easier with all the shit out and setup than to do it one at time. So usually what happens is I do all the requests that haven't been completed. And post them. Then I leave all the programs, folders, etc open for about an hour and do any requests that come in at that time.

Rep honestly has nothing to do with speed. TRMK sends me emails of new rep and so it reminds me "oh yeah! Shit! I need to do those bars" that's honestly all it is.

I didn't say only if I get rep will I do your bars, and I didn't say only if I get rep will I do them quickly. And I don't care about the rep. If there was another way to show that people actually appreciated something then I'd take that. It's not the points I'm after. Just that I'm doing these in my free time when I do have other stuff I need to do and I don't have high priority for these compared to other stuff. So when someone goes out of there way to show that they actually give a crap and aren't just requesting it out of the blue I'll work on it. And I do them in the order that I get them no matter what. If it's a post, pm, or whatever. So I'm not doing it by rep priority or anything. It's kind of like if I'm spending personal time on these for people I appreciate someone showing more effort for a bar lol.

If you don't wanna rep me it's fine but regardless of that a post saying thank you is always appreciated and keeps the thread active and generates interest. So for me more posts is better than rep. I didn't know when I said "don't feel obligated to rep me" that meant rep me or I won't do your stuff. I do understand though how the rep me and I'll do your bar first message got kind of sent out, but that wasn't the point.

Sorry this is long but I got kind of offended to be honest even though you said no offense lol.

And I think you guys should know I do these in bulk. Like I do four requests or so at a time because it's easier with all the shit out and setup than to do it one at time. So usually what happens is I do all the requests that haven't been completed. And post them. Then I leave all the programs, folders, etc open for about an hour and do any requests that come in at that time.

Rep honestly has nothing to do with speed. TRMK sends me emails of new rep and so it reminds me "oh yeah! Shit! I need to do those bars" that's honestly all it is.

We're all really grateful for your Bars, Xan. Rep is just a way of showing respect, it's not like he's farming for points. The wait is understandable, your bars are an integral part of the TRMK forums :)

....you said right in your post you would do them faster if you got rep...I think you should read your other post and then read mine again...not a huge deal, just thought it was lame to say that to these guys =) Meh.

Anyways, if you want to discuss it further, feel free to PM, but let's try to keep this out of the thread. What I said was not meant to be offensive, it was just an observation.

Last edited:
Been trying to post this for like two hours. TRMK isn't working for me today.

We're all really grateful for your Bars, Xan. Rep is just a way of showing respect, it's not like he's farming for points. The wait is understandable, your bars are an integral part of the TRMK forums :)

Aww, that's kind of sweet. :D

....you said right in your post you would do them faster if you got rep...I think you should read your other post and then read mine again...not a huge deal, just thought it was lame to say that to these guys =) Meh.

It wasn't a guarantee though, and like I said I was just being honest. But yeah actually re-reading I get it now. I shouldn't have said " The more rep in this for me" I get the mistake now. lol. Oops. Moving on!!

Team Shokatan: (That's a real X-ray in the background :D)
lhTUe.png

Could you make one with Jade and Alt. Smoke and have it say Team Leaf Wolf?

I couldn't find an alt smoke picture that was good quality.....like anywhere. So I put normal smoke in there but you can't really tell anyways. Regardless, if you have a good picture send it to me and I can swap it out really easy for you

Team Leaf Wolf: (Wolf fur in the background)
WfAer.png

Og Ninja Variations: (classic MK symbol in the background)
uqsk3.png

Klassic Ninja's Swap This!!: (I figured it be cheesy enough to be funny)
GyZ9H.png

Team Ninja:
h5p8n.png

Team Rain: (Requested background)
ay83R.png

Team Rain: (Rain in the background)
XO8BS.png

If you couldn't tell I'm going to start explaining some of the backgrounds lol. Can't really tell what it is sometimes and the stuff makes me laugh to actually know what's happening in it. (C-subs is an alarm clock lol)

Edit: ooops, when uploading the pictures I forgot the brutality one.

Team Brutality:
31nng.png

Last edited:
By the way, is there a Raiden one? I haven't checked the whole thread but if there isn't, how dare no one request it!

;P

I think if you put a darker background (kinda like the one in my avatar) it will look much better.

Still looks really awesome, just too light of a background!

Fits like a glove, thanks a lot man! As I said before, you're doing something really cool here and I hope you continue on for a while! 1+ Rep.

And |A|D|R|I|A|N, to give rep, just find one of Xan's posts and click the star badge in the bottom-left of the post.

Could you make a Team Specter with nightwolf and shang tsung
If possible with some kind of green energy(similar to nightwolfs weapons and shang tsung soul steal) in the background =D

Thank you so much XanXic! I really appreciate the Team Leaf Wolf sig you made for me, and I really like the Wolf fur background, it was an amazing touch. Thanks for your extra time spent trying to locate a picture of Alt. Smoke, and it's ok that you couldn't find a good picture because I really like this one. Unfortunately, when I try to put the sig in my signature, this pops up: "Remote file is too large". Help?

Hey dude can you do a team scorpion but can you do the old school scorpion from MK I? Thanks in advance.... I like your work!!!

Any chance in requesting an animated one? Using your Ermac, Smoke and Scorpion ones, kinda like the one you have in your sig atm.

Thank you so much XanXic! I really appreciate the Team Leaf Wolf sig you made for me, and I really like the Wolf fur background, it was an amazing touch. Thanks for your extra time spent trying to locate a picture of Alt. Smoke, and it's ok that you couldn't find a good picture because I really like this one. Unfortunately, when I try to put the sig in my signature, this pops up: "Remote file is too large". Help?

How are you putting it into your signature? You should copy the link quoted below the picture, and put tags around it and put that in your signature and it should work.

Sorry about the huge delay lol. Been busy. In no particular order...

Team Lin Kuei:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OiYjb.png

Team Specter: That's a lightbulb! :D
kv7D3.png

Team Toasty: It looked better when I was working on it. I might redo it.
JSXL5.png

Team Scorpion: Sorry, I can't find a high resolution of scorpion. If you give me a picture I can swap it out though. But for now I guess..
fGEPx.png

And the gif you requested
dciB5.gif

I'm pretty sure that's all of them.