Sub-Zero Thread - "Feel Death's Cold Embrace!"

21eap8p.png

I have been away from the game for months now and it seems like Sub zero is still very solid but when I looked at some miscellaneous tier he is almost low what happend? I also do play ermac but his combos do considerabley less than they did on release so how can he still be so good? While subzero dropping so low did I miss something ?

I am disappoint that they patched that air to ground freeze in 1v1, I used it sometimes against pain the ass Scorpion players. >_>

I'm kinda upset they patch that too. The funny thing was that I found that out and they patched it shortly after, lmao.

I have not played this game in months I looked over his combos does not seem like anything new or ground breaking has occurred. But I have heard that there has been a lot of Buffs and changes what happened to subzero? Did he get improved ?

so far ..

they lowered his damage
gave ex-slide armor
made certain old combos, "not comboable"
B2 Resets harder to nail
the iceballs freeze-duration is a bit longer ..but they did that only because of the dash changes ..i still dont really get what they did, though ..but its definitely slower

thats what I remember ..

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to counter "Clone Campers"? I get so tired of people camping behind clones and blocking. No matter what I do, I seem to get the short end of the stick if I try and be aggressive. If I stay passive, most clone campers sit on the other side of the screen and do that all day.

Well who do you main? There is no general counter for Subs ice clone, I need to know what character you play to help you lol

Well who do you main? There is no general counter for Subs ice clone, I need to know what character you play to help you lol

I main Kitana, Sindel, sometimes Skarlet and Rain if opponents have them or compatibility packs installed; both of which seem to be rare online, occasionally I'll use Stryker.