[SPOILER] Everything about story mode. Pics, videos, discussion, etc.

i have feeling fujin will be in next game as main cast next time along with the new gen raiden liu and kitana and however surives plus maybe some other favorites or other new fighters

Okay, I'm also just gonna go ahead and throw this out there, as we've been talking main story stuff more...

Jacqui and Takeda come across awesome as a couple.

speaking of liutana didn;t liu kang 4 ending was going be wan ted kitana to have liu kang rule side by in ediena but liu stayed home but this time kitana rule netherealm with liu so they mk 4 ending did actually happen in a different place though

huh.jpg

I mean dude...c'mon now.

But, I mean, I guess that was sort of the MK4 ending kinda, Rule by Kitana's side as King of Netherrealm...FOREVER

Mileena´s was the most disgusting thing I´ve ever seen... C´MON... Does this girl have a limit of what she eats???? I mean, I can understand she eats a head, but the guts???? OH PLEASE¡¡¡ What a nasty girl.... That´s why I love Kitana and hate Mileena...

Bro, she is part tarkatan. She will eat whatever she damn well pleases.

Something tells me that MK11 is basically going to be Injustice: MK Edition. I just feel it in my gut.

And by Injustice: MK edition, I mean we'll be seeing the heroes battle evil versions of themselves in a one universe invades the other scenario.

Bro, she is part tarkatan. She will eat whatever she damn well pleases.

I read some days ago NRS had limits of what´s gross and what´s not.... But clearly that doesn´t apply to this fatality....
I know she´s part tarkatan, but that fatality really shocked me¡¡¡¡

Scorpion´s 2nd was amazing though.....

I read some days ago NRS had limits of what´s gross and what´s not.... But clearly that doesn´t apply to this fatality....
I know she´s part tarkatan, but that fatality really shocked me¡¡¡¡

Scorpion´s 2nd was amazing though.....

That shocked you? Have you seen Kang's? Or Takeda's? How about Ermac's, where he pulls guts out from the mouth?

So if they keep this storyline going, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang and Kitana are all shoe-ins for MK11. On the flip side, I don't see any other MK1/MK2 characters coming back.

So any clue on how long is the story?
4-6 hours depending on how quickly you end the fights

Cutscenes amount to 2 hours.

About same as MK9.

Holy shit did you guess see the move list screen? One of the Lin Kuei faction kills is called "Smoke's Revenge"