Select ONLY Five MK4-MKA Characters for future games

If you could choose ONLY 5 characters from MK4-MKA to be reintroduced in future MK games, and the rest would be lost forever, who would you choose?

Mine:
Havik
Quan Chi
Hotaru
Kenshi
Shinnok

Quan Chi
Shinok
Havik
Kenshi
Tanya

(Sareena doesn't count in this as she was first in MK: Mythologies right? Cos I want her too)

Mine:
Hsu Hao
Mavado
Kobra
Mokap
Meat
------------

Just kidding.. I wouldn't mind seeing:
Quan Chi
Havik
Shujinko
Shinnok
Frost
-------------
Quan Chi plays such a huge role in the story that he basically can't be left out. Havik seems pretty unique and has interesting moves, although his story doesn't add much. Shujinko plays a part in the later games and I really just added him as filler. Shinnok also plays a somewhat large role and his moves are badass. Frost is really just a female rehash of sub-zero, but I like where she fits into the story and it may be interesting what will become of her now. I didn't add Kenshi to my list because he seems like another Ermac, but with a sword, and his story seems weak to me. I'm not opposed to him, I just don't like how he fits into the universe, especially since Ermac doesn't seem to have switched sides this time around.

- Quan Chi
- Shinnok
- Bo Rai Cho
- Kenshi
and
- Shujinko

Forget about all others!

Fujin (cool moves, only thing better than 1 god is 2)
Reiko (replace Kahn)
Kai (replace Kang, forget Shujinko)
Havik (unique, alot of potential)
Kenshi (new moves, only tele-flurry should stay)

Quan Chi is already playable so i assume he will be in the next game. I expect Shinnok will be an unblayable boss. i would also like for Onaga to come back if only for a short time. maybe an unblayable sub boss, but he gets killed off like goro and kintaro should have

That's tough, there are more than five good characters.

-Reiko
-Fujin
-Kenshi
-Havik
-Hotaru

But Tanya is OK too, and possibly Frost, if she was to get automated...
Shinnok and Quan Chi are certain to appear in the next game with Quan Chi probably staying in the series permanently.

Reiko (complete overhaul)
Quan Chi
Frost (complete overhaul)
Kenshi (complete overhaul)
Fujin (complete overhaul)

Tanya
Reiko
Frost
Fujin
Rain

I didn't include Quan Chi (already in), and Kenshi (already going to be DLC, so why wouldn't they put him in) but I still want them in the future.

That's tough, there are more than five good characters.

-Reiko
-Fujin
-Kenshi
-Havik
-Hotaru

But Tanya is OK too, and possibly Frost, if she was to get automated...
Shinnok and Quan Chi are certain to appear in the next game with Quan Chi probably staying in the series permanently.

I would love to see Frost automated which can definately happen since we're in an alternate timeline and she needs an overhaul

Rain was in UMK3 and Trilogy. Thats pre-MK4, though MKM isn't, it's simultaneous with MK4 so I think Sareena counts. So my list goes like this:

Shinnok
Fujin
Quan Chi (In his MK4 outfit..**** the shirtless ******** they're shoving down my throat since MKDA)
Sareena
Havik

Notice 4/5 of my roster are from MKM? THAT'S BECAUSE TOBIAS DID MKM. And he knows his story shit.