"Screamers" in the Krypt?

I've spent a good deal of time in the krypt (60-75% unlocked) and just now came across a screamer. It did give me a jump scare, even though I knew they existed. I thought it was funny and a cool easter egg, so I'm surprised to see so many people offended by it. It's not like it's louder than anything else in the game. Anyway I saw so many people here against it that I thought I'd offer an opinion of support.

i've encountered about five screamers in the krypt now with 80% of the krypt unlocked. initially i wasn't too keen on the idea when i saw a vid of one but you need a good scare once in a while and it's one of those things that scares the **** out of you, but you end up laughing about it straight afterwards. thats why people watch scary movies afterall, to get scared and enjoy it by laughing about thmeselves getting scared.

I have yet to encounter one. I even feel asleep while in the krypt with the volume in full blast, and nothing.

The heart condition complaint is comical. Wouldn't the adrenaline rush from playing the game and gettin into it be more of a concern than one simple jump scare? I can't help but laugh... Oh, and it's a MORTAL KOMBAT game. Maybe if the heart is that bad, you guys should look into strengthening exercises or better yet.......... Needlepoint.

I know that sounds kinda dickish, but you are playing a horror fighting game basically....

I was idle in the krypt once and without opening anything, the screamer came up. I was talking to my girlfriend and not paying attention though.

The heart condition complaint is comical. Wouldn't the adrenaline rush from playing the game and gettin into it be more of a concern than one simple jump scare? I can't help but laugh... Oh, and it's a MORTAL KOMBAT game. Maybe if the heart is that bad, you guys should look into strengthening exercises or better yet.......... Needlepoint.

I know that sounds kinda dickish, but you are playing a horror fighting game basically....

This is exactly what I was thinking. Why play a game like this if you have a heart condition?

?

When the hell has MK ever scared anyone enough to make them jump?

Even MK3 Kabal's fatality was slow. He didn't jump at the screen or scream excessively loud.

MK is even remotely like a horror game.
It is gruesome, not scary, unless you think gruesome is scary, then it is scary.

LOOOL Did I really read those comments in the first page? Are they serious???

I don't even know what to say...

It unnerved me a little inside but didn't make me crap myself. Crafty buggers at NRS.

I was playing the other night at 3am, with no one home and all the lights off, and I went into the Krypt for the first time.
When the screamer popped up, I thought I had sharted. ;-)

True story

I was showing my grandma the krypt (unaware of screamer) and right after unlocking a fatality for noob she got really excited and then it happened.

The ugly motherf*cker popped up and she died right there with the 360 controller in her hands.
After changing my pants and possibly my shirt, i rushed her to the hospital but it was too late.

R.I.P grandmommy
and dear NRS, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE