Resident Evil 7

Read the part about Alice the other day, cried inside (tears of sadness). I hope they at least do their best to make her cool and fit in the video game RE universe.

Chris best show up at some point. I have a bit of hope since Claire might be the main character. My body is ready.

I don't know how I feel about it if Claire is the main protagonist. I know that she hasn't really be around since Veronica, but out of all of the female characters, I enjoy Claire the least. I never really played Veronica, I've just seen play throughs of it, so I can't really judge too much on that. But for the second game, her first appearance, I really didn't care too much for her. And also seeing her in the animated movie... it made me care more less about her as well. If they give her steroids as well, heh.

Alice better damn well NOT be in the game at all. I hate the movies, I really do. Ever since the second one. They screwed up the point of Nemesis and I did NOT enjoy that at all. She should NOT be apart of the games at all, even if they put her in for the Mercenaries.

Lastly, I am tired of the quick-time events. Too many games are having them in and I'm finding them a real pain up the rear because I just find it repetitive. I also don't feel like it fits with Resident Evil at all. I like puzzles, I like to be scared, I liked the door scenes, I also like the fixated camera angles. If those were to make a comeback in the next game, maybe, just maybe, I'll consider getting it, even if Claire is the main protagonist as well. If not, I'll just see what the game is like through someone's walkthrough and just laugh at that I didn't waste money for it.

It could still be a good RE game without those. Make it an actual survival horror game, with actual zombies. That would be a good start.

Most excited for all star mercenaries.

Still hope for a horde mode.

Just a reminder Capcom hasn't confirmed anything yet.

Last edited:
I actually didn't like Claire as much in RE2, but, over time, she really grew on me, so, I don't mind her being the star of another RE game. I kinda would have liked to see Ada take on a starring role in another game, personally. I liked her gameplay in RE6. However, if having Claire in the game means Chris will appear, whether it be physically, or even verbally, they could put Claire in every RE game if they wanted <3

Most excited for all star mercenaries.

I'm really hoping Capcom brings people like Carlos into it. Only dosage we've got of Carlos was in RE: ORC's heroes mode. The dude was awesome and needs to make a return in some shape or form. We also all know HUNK is going to be in it, and again, most likely not involved in the story itself.

I actually didn't like Claire as much in RE2, but, over time, she really grew on me, so, I don't mind her being the star of another RE game. I kinda would have liked to see Ada take on a starring role in another game, personally. I liked her gameplay in RE6. However, if having Claire in the game means Chris will appear, whether it be physically, or even verbally, they could put Claire in every RE game if they wanted <3

I like Claire as a character, especially all she did in CV but I guess since I hate CV as a game I've never really come to like her that much. CV had awesome moments like Wesker vs Chris, but as a game itself it's bleh to me. I tried to beat it again when I bought the HD version for 360 but I just can't.

Nice, good catch. We'll have to see in a few days :).

I'm down for anything.

EDIT: Looks like Rumors of it being at E3 are bogus, and it started from a japanese news company.

Well... here is to hoping it's revealed at TGS instead now.

Last edited:
BUMP*

So there's the live action teaser which has a ton of hints.

And then that magazine November issue leak.

Burton's Daughter x Claire

You can play solo though if you wish.

Claire is the fighter, while Burton's Daughter is a support role, she uses the flash light, can blind enemies it seems, heals ect ect. Who knows what else.

Looks very promising to me so far. can't wait til TGS when they reveal some gameplay.

Hype? Lol, Now it's like The Walking Dead.

Hopefully Hours = Same length as the RE6 campaigns.
[MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION] [MENTION=7144]Shirayuki Mizore[/MENTION] [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION]

I was very surprised and honestly a little ticked off by the sudden hate for the episodic route Capcom took. I honestly welcome it as it's something new and surprising. THe great thing is it's all under fair prices and you have a choice to wait till the full retail disc comes out or just jump on them early. My hype for this game is still very high for this game as it looks promising going back to it's roots and I am so happy my baby girl Claire is back! I can't wait!