** Official PPV Wrestling Result/ Discussion Thread **

the Miz over Rey?
No.

Good to see that CM Punk won though. Cena is like the Superman of WWE, I fuking hate him

I mean, you could technically put both Punk and Cena in yellow considering it was a draw, but CM Punk is still champ and thats all that matters.

Yeah but Punk still retains so he is still a winner because it was for the belt and he didn't lose it, if you know what I mean.

Plus, it's Cena, he can go to hell before I put his name in yellow, whether it be winning against Punk, or in a draw.

Orton is gonna go heel. He flipped the bird at the PPV and was a general dick.

IT HAS BEGUN

I want Orton to be the champ now

If he can ever pass the wellness program for a good while and stay off of the shit. Same goes for Rey Mysterio. He's one of my favorites and I at least want to see a championship around his waist, but come on man.

Also, check out how Cena rolled his ankle early in the match and has a swollen ankle now : http://via.me/-55x8bk8

Maybe no appearance by him on Raw? I hope so.

Hell in a Cell tonight =)

WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs Ryback

Divas Championship
Eve(c) vs Kaitlyn vs Layla

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs Big Show

Intercontinental Championship
Kofi Kingston(c) vs The Miz

WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No(c) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (DQ, no title change)

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio

I will bold the winners later.​

Last edited:
Actually thought it was a very interesting move by WWE. Its been a very long time since I've wanted to tune into Raw now to see where they would go with am amgle. And I'm actually ok with Lesnar being the one who did it. I would have rather Taker keep the streak, or the win goes to someone like Punk or Reigns. But Lesnar's whole angle is being a dominant beast. Since they can't give him the belt because he's not around that much, they needed to do something to justify his paycheck. Plus, WWE can get more out of him now since Taker is on his way out.

That's what the funk I'm talkin about!
Glad that if anyone was to break it, it was the freak himself

That's what the funk I'm talkin about!
Glad that if anyone was to break it, it was the freak himself

Right? It make sense that it was him. Again, I would have rather Taker keeping the streak, but I'm very ok with this. Been a very long time since WWE did anything so unexpected.

Also, where the hell is Sting?

Brock is a titan though. I know that in the world of WWE Undertaker is like an immortal god that no man can best, but even in that fantasy world it makes no sense at all for him to beat the freak of nature that is Lesnar. That guy's physical accomplishments are complete insanity

To not bore fans with the same predictable shit that has happened every single time for the past 2 decades?

For me, Taker's streak was just one of the 'untouchable' things. It lasted so long and it just feels now like it was all for nothing. I would have liked to see Taker bow out with a perfect record.

I get why they chose Brock, but, it just seems a bit lame that it was a part timer, instead of someone who slaves their butt off all year. Some people on facebook were saying that any other superstar would have been bad because they would be hated to death by everyone and that Brock can just leave, but, no matter where he goes, serious wrestling fans are going to shit all over him. He will never escape it.

Taker is a real old school guy, he most likely chose Brock to end the streak himself, assuming the match ending was not a botch because of Taker's concussion.