** Official PPV Wrestling Result/ Discussion Thread **

Not to sound hipster, but I've been a fan of Punk since he was in the indies. For those who don't know, him and Daniel Bryan are doing the opposite gimmicks they did in ROH. Bryan was the "BEST IN THE WORLD" and Punk was "Straight Edge makes me better than you" (Bryan tweaked to being Vegan, but same deal).

Jade on the other hand mostly wants to tie him up and do unspeakable things to him, lol.

Being Chicago born and raised, I've pretty much rooted for all the hometown wrestlers: Road Warriors, Punk, Cabana. I did happen to follow Punk and Cabana in the later stages of their indy careers, even going to see the Punk: Final Chapter event live. While it was sad that Colt never got a good run in the WWE, Punk has made the most of it, and continues to evolve with the company, and what they throw at him, storyline-wise (I still think his feuds with Jeff Hardy and Cena were one of his best).

Does anyone ever really mention any one other than CM Punk on these forums? Nothing wrong with liking him, does come across that theres loads of skivvys going on about him because Jade likes him. Not saying anyone is it just appears like that. Theres also nothing wrong with trying to get on with folk but the amount of males mentioning Jade and CM Punk comes across odd. I noticed it with President Weevil also.

Does anyone ever really mention any one other than CM Punk on these forums? Nothing wrong with liking him, does come across that theres loads of skivvys going on about him because Jade likes him. Not saying anyone is it just appears like that. Theres also nothing wrong with trying to get on with folk but the amount of males mentioning Jade and CM Punk comes across odd. I noticed it with President Weevil also.

lolz...basically since jade likes him you gotta skate on ice with your type so you don't get banned...lolz

JK

lolz...basically since jade likes him you gotta skate on ice with your type so you don't get banned...lolz

JK

I had the best comeback ever for this, but I can't risk a mod (not Jade) taking it the wrong way and legit banning me from here. I'm helping the guys with the HD Remix so I'll keep it to myself. Damn shame though, lol

jerichopunkwm.gif

<3

k?

Punk won, Jericho didn't <3

I ain't a bandwagoner, either. I've been a long time Punk fan, and actually didn't start off liking him because he's a fine piece of ass. That came a little later. I liked him at first because of his personality and wrestling skills. This is back when he was basically a nobody.

My favourite wrestler of all time, though, is Rowdy Roddy Piper. Screw you all.

No one pointed me out specifically, just responding to someone's comment in here about Punk bandwagoners.

2012 Extreme Rules

Randy Orton vs. Kane - Falls Count Anywhere
Spoiler:
Winner: Randy Orton via RKO on a chair

Brodus Clay vs. Dolph Ziggler
Spoiler:
Winner: Brodus Clay

Intercontinental Championship Match
Big Show(c) vs. Cody Rhodes - Table match
Spoiler:
Winner and new champion: Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus(c) vs. Daniel Bryan - 2 out of 3 Falls
Spoiler:
Winner of 1st fall: Sheamus via DQ
Spoiler:
Winner of 2nd fall: Daniel Bryan via submission
Spoiler:
Winner of 3rd fall and still champion: Sheamus via Brogue Kick

Divas Championship Match
Nikki Bella(c) vs. Layla
Spoiler:
Winner and new champion: Layla

WWE Championship Match
CM Punk(c) vs. Chris Jericho - Chicago Street Fight
Spoiler:
Winner and still champion: CM Punk

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
Spoiler:
Winner: John Cena

Last edited:
Come on out, Punk haters.

Come on out =)

Just gonna go ahead and ignore that anyway what the hell happened with the Lesnar Cena match? I'm hearing Cena gave some kind of speech afterwards like he was going somewhere? Is he retiring? Sweet jesus, WWE can't toy with my emotions like this.

You obviously didn't ignore it since you quoted and responded to it =)

Cena was injured.

Fuk man, I hate this Sheamus push. He's the one of the most boring WWE characters ever....

and it would of been nice if jerico became champ :sad:

I hope Cena comes back with the whole thugganomics gimmick

-edit what was the point of Lesnar comming back if he lost?

I wanted a lesnar take over dammit

Last edited:
Night of Champions Results (winners in yellow)

IC Championship
The Miz vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes

US Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs Zack Ryder

Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Championship
Daniel Bryan/Kane vs Kofi Kingston/R-Truth

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Diva's Championship
Eve vs Layla

WWE Championship