NEW Mortal Kombat Animated Series Coming SOON

AlphaLhyan

There is a new Mortal Kombat Animated Series starting on YouTube soon. Its a Work in Progress. Go Check out the first sneak peek trailer now and share your feedback and lend your support if you want to see it happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g2R4mq06Rc

New Mortal Kombat Decimation Series, leave Comments, Like and Subscribe please thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't want to start a project w/o some support. So obviously it's unfinished. I imagine that trailer is just there to showcase what his art will kind of look like. And to tell you what it's generally about aka the goals he's aiming for.

I don't know how good the OP is at animated flash, but it's tough >.> I tried to learn it's very time consuming so I don't blame the OP for wanting some help.

Thank yall for the replies, Yeah its not really at the level i want it at yet you guys probably wont believe me but i just now got into drawing about 3 months ago, and decided to bring this to life, im still working with my animation tools to give it the more gradient blur to enhance the animation to an almost broadcast appearance. Thanks for the feedback though

it's the nose isn't it???

It's always the nose! :(

Thank yall for the replies, Yeah its not really at the level i want it at yet you guys probably wont believe me but i just now got into drawing about 3 months ago, and decided to bring this to life, im still working with my animation tools to give it the more gradient blur to enhance the animation to an almost broadcast appearance. Thanks for the feedback though

Wow! I think the drawings should be a little smoother and it'll be great!

Btw I told him to make this thread :lol:

Hahah I just felt like doing that is all, anyway I'm excited to see this cause it'll be like fanfiction coming to life

maybe just to start off and to get something under your belt you should do a minimalist take on the animation like the mk 9 endings and just work your way up from there. i like your art style but, anytime i see "fan made" i have my reservation. if you are dedicated enough and if this makes you happy, by all means go all out!

When I saw the thumbnail for the video, I thought it would be a funny cartoon like Aqua Teen Hungerforce or Metalocalypse...Now THAT would be good.

Quick question, were you intending to make it a serious series? or would it be a comedy series?

Good Question!

Its Mortal Kombat so of course the dreary Bloody Seriousness that is MK will be very Present. I'm going with the Western Style of Animation mixed with my own style so You will see your bloody fatalities, your smooth and fluid fights with unchoppy frames, Your intense dialogue( I do screen write a lot so the scripts will be dynamic, inventive, and will follow each characters personalities to the Tee.( I will be looking for voice actors soon btw *just a hint*)

As an American Western Style of animation, it will have its comedy here and there( of course when you have Johnny Cage on the scene) there will be scenes where its suppose to be dead serious but you may crack a smile especially when you get a hold of Shao Khan Chewing his minions out for failing.

Overall Mostly Serious, gloomy feel of the Mortal Kombat Universe with very vast hints of Thrilling, Action packed, hilarious, Gorey Goodness that is Mortal Kombat.