New classic skins revealed: MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero/UMK3 Sub-Zero unmasked

god u guys flip flop way to damn much either u like sub zero with his suspenders or u don't
i don't understand why one day it's the dumbest costume he's ever had then the next day it's cool.
haha so true, not long ago Tremor and Hydro were considered stupid, now they are worshiped.

I cant explain it either with some of these people

not long ago Tremor and Hydro were considered stupid, now they are worshiped.
I can't begin to explain how mad this makes me.

3 months ago: Guy one: Yeah, I think Hydro is a pretty cool concept. Also, Tremor is awesome! ^_^
Guy two: Who the hell is Hydro? And isn't Tremor from that piece of trash Special Forces?
Guy three: Dude f*ck MUGEN, I hate it and I hate it's fake ass MK characters! And don't even get me started on Tremor.

A couple of weeks ago: [All of the previous guys in unison]: ALL HAIL TREMOR AND HYDRO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, DIE!!!!!!!

The MK Legacy episode made people blow their wad for Hydro, but never will I understand the fetish with Tremor.

that being said,I might not like them,but I would rather have both of them over Rieko/Fujin/Tanya

So I cant hate Tremor/Hydro as they are our last hope before the shit characters like rieko might be added. I just find it funny how people swarm around an opinion all of a sudden

part of me that doesnt want them is due to Chameleon, Robo Smoke, and Motaro not being in the game, and I would rather them put in the missing retro characters rather than the fan service characters like Tremor and Hydro. But I'd still take them over any other post umk3 character, so I cant complain

Last edited:
The MK Legacy episode made people blow their wad for Hydro, but never will I understand the fetish with Tremor.

I blew my wad for hydro today when i watched Legacy. I have to admit i like to think of Hydro as CSZ's codename lol.

Sky Valley: I agree i could care less about reiko/fujin/tanya as well.

Lol Nostalgia man! It should have been like this or like the DA one.

I think the only reason the unmasked Sub is UMK3 and not MK3, is that NRS is planning to add a mask and a hood to that costume, pallet swap it and sell it in a pack of 7 UMK3 ninjas costumes (including one for Sub of course), and maybe MK2 Skarlet and Mileena too.

I think the only reason the unmasked Sub is UMK3 and not MK3, is that NRS is planning to add a mask and a hood to that costume, pallet swap it and sell it in a pack of 7 UMK3 ninjas costumes (including one for Sub of course), and maybe MK2 Skarlet and Mileena too.

That's what I was thinking, that is why I knew the second skin wouldn't be Scorpion. I just hope that maybe they throw in Cyber Smoke into that pack, and maybe some klassic fatalities.

I really hope that you're right. That's essentially all that I want that we don't already have. Except, of course, for Tremor, who I have wanted to see in MK since learning that he was planned for MKT.

They'll probably, also will add the MK2 ninja outfits as well, or sell them seperately.

I wonder if this would have had the opposite reaction...

366156623.jpg

If you didn't buy Rain, you are stupid :laugh:

JK, dont take it serious :p

Well I bought Rain so really I don't care.
I made an edit using the unmasked Sub and Klassic Cyber Sub ended up making Cyber Ninja Smoke.
<----- Using it as my avatar
I made a second one similar to it and it came out as an alt. for Cyber Sub Zero

240px-Subretromk3-3.png

Last edited:
CSZ shouldn't have cybernetic as an alt cuz CYBER SZ wasn't around in MK3 but whatever. I think a John Turk render would've looked better than what we're getting but whatever again. Part of me says we will NOT be getting anymore dlc due to MKAK and MK10 pre-pro; but the other part says with mk3 kostume for unmasked SZ we might be looking at new mk3 ninja dlc package.

but the other part says with mk3 kostume for unmasked SZ we might be looking at new mk3 ninja dlc package.

I agree, no more characters are coming but an MK3 complete ninja package is inevitable now... even if its not in the plans right now the fan demand will force them to. We already have the chicks, soon well have them all