New classic skins revealed: MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero/UMK3 Sub-Zero unmasked

This is just ridiculous man. Really ****ing selfish and ignorant.
You aren't the only person that sank money into this game. I've downloaded every character and the comp packs before I could get the characters. Because it isn't right to ruin another players experience online just because you disagree and wanna be a dick about it.
I might not like Freddy but ill still DL him to support the game and more possible DLC.
I hate ****in jason Vorhees but if they put him out it would be ******** if I didn't atleast get the comp pack. Its childish elitist ******** to ruin someone elses experience because of your petty opinion of a character.

wow, i should pay for freddy because it will give NRS money so they can charge more money for later DLC, thats hilarious. It doesn't matter if you hate freddy, just fork over 5 bucks and fork over 5 more later to get Fujin, or Reiko, or Tanay or Cyber Smoke, when it should have been one of them to begin with. sounds good buddy, i'll do that, as soon as I hit the lottery

This would be a badass Cyber Smoke.
cyber_smoke_mkd_2011_consept_by_pyrodark-d3rdm421.jpg

Honestly if you are going to be whining that there is "Retro" CSZ for the reasons of it not being in the original timeline and all, stop using the word RETRO. One can be in the future but still wear retro clothes such as in the case of CSZ's retro costume.

ding ding i think we have a winner show him what he was won.

tom he has won a flame war and a number of crazy hate messages in his inbox.

lol good luck to u sir

Alt costumes = desync or this game session has ended.

So what difference does it make to anyone?

wow, i should pay for freddy because it will give NRS money so they can charge more money for later DLC, thats hilarious. It doesn't matter if you hate freddy, just fork over 5 bucks and fork over 5 more later to get Fujin, or Reiko, or Tanay or Cyber Smoke, when it should have been one of them to begin with. sounds good buddy, i'll do that, as soon as I hit the lottery

I didn't tell anyone else to spend their money on a character they don't want. I just said I'm supporting the DLC so we might get more MK characters. I said it was ******** that you aren't gonna DL something free because you don't like the character. Its disrespectful to other people who have put their money in the game. And you don't know me dude. Don't talk to me about being broke. I'm 27 with a mortgage, car payments and 3 sons. You probably still live with your parents. The closest thing you know about being broke is when your mom doesn't give you your allowance. Wait until you know what broke is and the world kicks you in your teeth. Then you can talk about it.

I didn't tell anyone else to spend their money on a character they don't want. I just said I'm supporting the DLC so we might get more MK characters. I said it was ******** that you aren't gonna DL something free because you don't like the character. Its disrespectful to other people who have put their money in the game. And you don't know me dude. Don't talk to me about being broke. I'm 27 with a mortgage, car payments and 3 sons. You probably still live with your parents. The closest thing you know about being broke is when your mom doesn't give you your allowance. Wait until you know what broke is and the world kicks you in your teeth. Then you can talk about it.

You're pathetic, for one. However, you're right about one thing. It is disrespectful to boycott downloading something given to your for free (which business-wise is a loss for NRS, believe it or not.)

Regardless, no one cares about your life story battle_scarz13. Sorry.

Ahhh ok, I see. Lol.

Yo, why does everyone hate unmasked Sub-Zero? I always thought he was sooo sick. Even back in the day.

It was the first costume to disrail from his original concept, thats why.