New character and arena coming soon

I'm ****ing sick of all the secrecy. MVC3 has a ton of vids and info yet MK9 hides in the shadows. It's probabnly gonna suck.

I'm ****ing sick of all the secrecy. MVC3 has a ton of vids and info yet MK9 hides in the shadows.

My thoughts exactly...

I'm trying to stay hype for this game, but it seems they are going out of their way to give MVC3 the spotlight.

Just compare the two official websites and you'll see a distinctive difference in effort put into advertising.

I'm curious as to how the MK team thinks it can still compete with this much effort...

guys need to chill about being pissed about secrecy

it would be so tight if they released the game and all we knew about is what has been released up to this point

think of seeing ALL the stages at once

i hate spoilers

To me, if the quality is good at the end, it's worth the secrecy then.

Agreed. I think they're wanting to release the characters by showing their models instead of just listing the full roster and since they're probably not finished with all of the models they can't do that.

Even if they did that, people would still be saying "I wanna see what this guy/girl is gonna look like" and thinking that they haven't released them to be secretive. Heh.

Agreed. I think they're wanting to release the characters by showing their models instead of just listing the full roster and since they're probably not finished with all of the models they can't do that.

Even if they did that, people would still be saying "I wanna see what this guy/girl is gonna look like" and thinking that they haven't released them to be secretive. Heh.

And others would be saying "WTF, they shouldn't be revealing everybody; they should be more secretive".

guys need to chill about being pissed about secrecy

it would be so tight if they released the game and all we knew about is what has been released up to this point

think of seeing ALL the stages at once

i hate spoilers

of all the things to be worried about...seeing all the stages before release would be the very least of my concerns....

I don't see how depriving fans of info for 5 months would be tight, but to each their own I guess...

Last edited:
of all the things to be worried about...seeing all the stages before release would be the very least of my concerns....

I don't see how depriving fans of info for 5 months would be tight, but to each their own I guess...

agreed I can understand not revealing Fatalities and secret characters or modes whatever but as someone mentioned MVC3 has a TON of info out no wonder that game is getting more attention it's called PROMOTION people

agreed I can understand not revealing Fatalities and secret characters or modes whatever but as someone mentioned MVC3 has a TON of info out no wonder that game is getting more attention it's called PROMOTION people

i agree,its gettin outta hand,i have seen numerous vids on marvel vs capcom 3,tekken x streetfighter,and hell even tekken tag tournament 2 that dont come out til 2012!i understand they wanna get a compulsive reserve 4 the game but its ridiculous no,give us trailers,matches,and gameplay,stop showing us all the damn fatalities and just listen 2 the fans and give us what we want

and 4 the record,what kind of company releases a game,even if its a remake in a months time with NO advertisement?dont hold ur breath on it,unless thats what that countdown 4 on the MK site

And others would be saying "WTF, they shouldn't be revealing everybody; they should be more secretive".

I'd probably be in that crowd. =[

and 4 the record,what kind of company releases a game,even if its a remake in a months time with NO advertisement?dont hold ur breath on it,unless thats what that countdown 4 on the MK site

WTF are you talking about? NO company advertises an unfinished game, so the kinda news on the new MK game we've gotten is typical. If you're referring to the HD Kollection, again, the same rule applies since they're not finished with it. At the same time, I GUARANTEE that the "leaked" stuff about it was intentionally posted (with WB Game's authorization) to tease us.

Last edited: