New character and arena coming soon

COLBYA

i hope they show the people that have been announced already.

shao khan
jax
raiden
shang T

also looking forward to seeing either scorpions lair or subway.

Nasty_Freak

I hope the next character is Sonya. I'm hoping the Pit 3 from MK3 will make it there too with giant buzzsaws in the bottom getting ready to slice the victims in half.

Killer Ryno

im hoping for baraka, he would just fit so well with this new dark and gritty look and has so many cool options and im dying to see what they would do with him

Hansplusmatic

Baraka will be an awesome release. I remember getting excited when i saw him in the MK:D teaser trailer, after his little break from MK.
I'm kind of hoping they make a new animation for his "choppy blades" special move. It looks very robotic, and slightly goofy when he's waving his fully extended arms around. Maybe change the vertical motion into a stabbing one?
Anyway... i'm looking forward to an overall redesign for baraka as well as most other characters.

savage17

Since Ed Boon made a hint yesterday of Bo Rai Cho, then perhaps a more in shape and serious Bo Rai Cho would get revealed on GTTV

Joshuaalt

Since Ed Boon made a hint yesterday of Bo Rai Cho, then perhaps a more in shape and serious Bo Rai Cho would get revealed on GTTV

I don't think so Ed Boon said that Bo Rai Cho is his least favorite character within the MK Universe.

Sonya, Liu Kang and Kano are the only ones I need konfirmed.
That would keep me reassured that ALL the MK 1 characters are in.

Those three are very important and have to be in the game. I really want Kabal to be reviled but I want those first three to be reviled first.

savage17

Wrong, Hsu Hao is Ed Boon's least favorite character, perhaps he would like Bo Rai Cho alot better if he is more fit and more serious.