My Mortal Kombat 10 Story.

Possibly I will make Lucifer standing and laughing :p That may be better than making him sat, even though I have drawn the throne it will be easy to rub it out =D
Lucifer standing and laughing sounds very sinister indeed =D. Really looking forward to how interpret him and draw him out.

Re: My Future Mortal Kombat Story.

Possibly I will make Lucifer standing and laughing :p That may be better than making him sat, even though I have drawn the throne it will be easy to rub it out =D

Been following up on your comments MKDaz and im really excited and waiting impatiently to see your lovely art work. But to help you out i just went through some of the google pics as Jinko said and found a closeup of Luicifers face....will find a better pic if i can i hope this will help you in someway.

imagessssss.jpg

Nice stuff you got going on here! You're the next Vogel! However, I'm not sure too sure if that would be a compliment or an insult...but yeah. :)

And of course, I appreciate your use of my Evil Raiden.

Nice stuff you got going on here! You're the next Vogel! However, I'm not sure too sure if that would be a compliment or an insult...but yeah. :)

And of course, I appreciate your use of my Evil Raiden.

Thanks a lot mate =D and haha yea, Ill take that as a compliment. Ill be looking forward for your future renders if you planning to make any :). Cheers mate.

Been following up on your comments MKDaz and im really excited and waiting impatiently to see your lovely art work. But to help you out i just went through some of the google pics as Jinko said and found a closeup of Luicifers face....will find a better pic if i can i hope this will help you in someway.

imagessssss.jpg
WOW! Thanks for the help, will make it easier on Lucifer's face, he look so evil :p Anyways once again thanks :D

This story is pure awesomeness, I can't even describe it. However, I do think it would need some tweaking to be suitable for a video game, as following your story would create some REALLY long cinematics, but I would enjoy it. There is only one thing I would have liked to see.

Belokk. He was taken out of MK Gold, but I think he should be carved out as an actual character and he would pretty much fit in MK10, as he could be Shinnok's armies general or something like that.

This story is pure awesomeness, I can't even describe it. However, I do think it would need some tweaking to be suitable for a video game, as following your story would create some REALLY long cinematics, but I would enjoy it. There is only one thing I would have liked to see.

Belokk. He was taken out of MK Gold, but I think he should be carved out as an actual character and he would pretty much fit in MK10, as he could be Shinnok's armies general or something like that.

Thank you for your feedback sir =D. Yea, Im sure some tweaking would be required however I wrote the story thinking of a more varied Story mode as compared to the Mk9 where characters would be at a free roaming world and interact with allies and engage lesser minions but normal fights for the main characters.(similar to Mk Armageddon but taking it up a lot more Notches).

Also Im not aware of the character Belokk. Could you please enlighten me on him?. Thank you once again, sir=D

Last edited:

Thank you for your feedback sir =D. Yea, Im sure some tweaking would be required however I wrote the story thinking of a more varied Story mode as compared to the Mk9 where characters would be at a free roaming world and interact with allies and engage lesser minions but normal fights for the main characters.(similar to Mk Armageddon but taking it up a lot more Notches).

Also Im not aware of the character Belokk. Could you please enlighten me on him?. Thank you once again, sir=D
Belokk's Wiki Page: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Belokk
And Also Someone Somehow Playing Belokk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEyFcudGPus

Thanks a lot MkDaz =D. Belokk looks very interesting indeed. I think I will be adding him to the story by editing the relevant chapters when i can. I will be making him the main general of Shinnok's Army as Pizzmasta suggested. However this time, Ill be taking ideas from anyone who wishes to contribute about how they want him to be and who he should be matched up against. I wouldnt mind adding more characters into the story as well. Do post about them and let me know. Thanks again MkDaz =D.

Thanks a lot MkDaz =D. Belokk looks very interesting indeed. I think I will be adding him to the story by editing the relevant chapters when i can. I will be making him the main general of Shinnok's Army as Pizzmasta suggested. However this time, Ill be taking ideas from anyone who wishes to contribute about how they want him to be and who he should be matched up against. I wouldnt mind adding more characters into the story as well. Do post about them and let me know. Thanks again MkDaz =D.
No prob :D And started the legs on Lucifer, He will be full of muscle :p Once I have finished the outline of Lucifer the preview might be up :D

I'm so excited to see Lucifer........ =D let us know how its coming out.

I'm so excited to see Lucifer........ =D let us know how its coming out.
Forgot to tell everyone about the update, anyways...
I have almost finished Lucifer's outline of his body, then next is to get the outline of his head and try to get some of the detail into his face Still got a while until I will be able to post the preview up. Oh and started drawing the chains for when Shinnok is chained up and tortured :p =D

Forgot to tell everyone about the update, anyways...
I have almost finished Lucifer's outline of his body, then next is to get the outline of his head and try to get some of the detail into his face Still got a while until I will be able to post the preview up. Oh and started drawing the chains for when Shinnok is chained up and tortured :p =D
Wow Lucifer is sounding pretty amazing being all buff :p. Keep up the good work mate! =D

Just got an art set today with coloured pencils, HB pencils and paints so If it looks cool I may try using them if not I will just use online colouring :) Oh and I haven't finished Lucifer yet sorry, it is hard because his head is failing in many ways :p

Just got an art set today with coloured pencils, HB pencils and paints so If it looks cool I may try using them if not I will just use online colouring :) Oh and I haven't finished Lucifer yet sorry, it is hard because his head is failing in many ways :p
Thats great mate! Perhaps the art set may help you out a lot. And don't worry mate, take all the time you need, your earnestness and dedication for it to come out perfect is all that is there to it=D. Yea, I used to do some drawing a few years back and I know how much of a pain it can be to get a character's head right especially when you are imagining him/her. So its all ok mate, Keep up the good work=D.

Thats the Lucifer from Dante's Inferno.

Don't know if any of you have played that game, but holy shit.
He has ****ing HORSE dick.
Play the game if you don't believe me.

Thats the Lucifer from Dante's Inferno.

Don't know if any of you have played that game, but holy shit.
He has ****ing HORSE dick.
Play the game if you don't believe me.
Thanks for the heads up bro! Haven't played the game but I googled it and checked out some vids and see what you mean lol.

Thanks for the heads up bro! Haven't played the game but I googled it and checked out some vids and see what you mean lol.

Sorry you had to see it.

The thing threw me off guard when I first fought him.
It wiggles when you hit him.