Mortal Kombat X Official Gameplay Discussion Thread

Combo is much easier to do than it looks. I would have liked to opt for the High Pounce since it takes you out of the corner, but it doesn't seem to land on the female hitboxes.

Barring that though, I've decided to go with Ethereal Mileena. I really like the f3,4 starter on oki and am practicing on hitconfirming it. Finish the string on hit, Fade Away on block, EX Fade into 2,1,u4 when meter is available.

Yeah I'd argue that Ethereal is Mileena's best variation. EX fade is the best thing she has ever had in any game, even better than her MK9 D4 lol

Ethereal is the best only because it doesn't rely on unsafe bullsheet.

Still in the lab with Kotal and Sonya. I might pick up Gunslinger Erron Black next. My overall skill level has evolved from "straight ass" to "borderline acceptable" :cool:

I feel like ass for dropping this game, after playing KI for about 2 months straight, I can't go back to MK even with my hardwire connection, it's so damn horrible.

I feel like ass for dropping this game, after playing KI for about 2 months straight, I can't go back to MK even with my hardwire connection, it's so damn horrible.
But MKX has Fatalities, and KI3 does not. MKX is better than KI3 for that reason alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But MKX has Fatalities, and KI3 does not. MKX is better than KI3 for that reason alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Fluck outta here with that boi bullshiz.
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] , you're a Mileena main now? What the funk :laugh:

Nah, she suffers the same as Tanya. I can't use her online. 2,1xxball refuses to come out for me in most matches. It's insane because I can do combos like the one I posted up top in lag, but a simple ass cancel fails to register.

Same here, dude. 2xxEx roll would come out consistently but 2,1xxroll is forbidden online for some odd reason. Along with hit confirming while playing her.. Hardest shit in the game :roll: , I never hopped on the Ethereal train and I'm kinda mad that I didn't, it looks hella solid now to be honest.

Combo is much easier to do than it looks. I would have liked to opt for the High Pounce since it takes you out of the corner, but it doesn't seem to land on the female hitboxes.

Found out you actually can get a High Pounce out of this. Just replace the 2,1 and f2,3 with standing 4's.

You still down to play? I just picked up Scorpion and I want to try him online. Be nice to try him against someone that (hopefully) wont teabag me to death :laugh:

I will go against you with scorpion. I am a scorpion main