Mortal Kombat 4 New Characters DLC

Choose which MK4 character you want for DLC.

• Total voters
I'd definitely choose Tanya over the rest. But it also would make sense to add Shinnok, Fujin, and Reiko in.

Reiko, his fatalities were badass!

No place for Shinnok in this game as Shang Tsung is back in and is able to morph again. Shinnok has the same ability (besides of the morphing that is)

Shinnok, Tanya or Reiko I suppose.

Wow this is bringing back memories. I forgot how worthless many of the new characters from MK4 onwards were.

jarek ftw ...... kidding my votes for fujin id like to see shinnok as the boss of mk10. reiko close second and well if they completly redid jarek fine but not another kano ( i like kano just dont like copies umk3 SZ annoyed me)

Tanya first, then - Fujin. I also like Reiko, Quan Chi and Shinnok, well, MK4 is something like "between" old and new MKs, so, here, most of characters are welcome.

i had a really tough decision between fujin and shinok, but in the end i went with shinok because he has more important role in the story than fujin..

I agree for the most part. The only characters I'm sour on from this selection are Jarek and Meat. Otherwise, it's a tough vote. After this game, the character designs became very poor. I'm sure John Tobias leaving Midway played a role in that.

True I would also like to see Li Mei, Hotaru, Kenshi, and a revamped Bo Rai Cho, because his background and story has potential. But everyone else is lame. If I remember correct Meat showed up just as an alt. skin for characters right?

True I would also like to see Li Mei, Hotaru, Kenshi, and a revamped Bo Rai Cho, because his background and story has potential. But everyone else is lame. If I remember correct Meat showed up just as an alt. skin for characters right?

The only PS2 era characters I liked were Havik and Kenshi. I agree about Bo Rai Cho and he is already canon for this reboot. If they make him a more serious master, he can definitely work. Bing bing! You're correct about Meat.

The real Reiko, with Ninja-like outfit. Not that retarded warrior from Armageddon. lol

I actually preferred Reiko's redesign. Before he looked like George Clooney with face paint and a palette swap ninja suit. Such a mismatch. lol

Last edited:
Tanya, definitely. She NEEDS to look like she did in MK4, though' and fingers crossed for her "CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER? fatality! :p

Also Reiko, Shinnok, Fujin and a revamped Kai would be greatly appreciated. Jarek has much, much more potential than either Kira or Kobra (whom I hope will never be seen in another MK game ever), but I still say no to him.

shinnok is an eldor god people vote for him!

i remember playing mk4 as a kid and shinnok scared the living daylights out of me everytime i saw him

Lol at the one vote for Jarek.

I am voting Tanya hands down. I love her story and personality.