Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

From the beginning I doubted we would be doing another timeline reboot, what there doing here is simply pushing the story forward by reflecting on the past, using it to make certain changes and resolve some issues in the current timeline without completely erasing it, then again there are multiple endings for Story mode so who knows maybe we get a bad ending where the timeline erasure does happen.

I found this image on TYM. Looks like Geras is TER. If this is true that means there are 3 more spots left on the roster if we consider Shao Khan is not part of the 25 characters. MK Day.jpg

Dang, I was about to post that lol, but it still is an excellent find, this would currently bring the amount of new characters down to 3 (unless we do get Kronika), and boosts another returning characters chances.

So this trophy leak is looking even more legitimate.

There was never any real doubt about it being authentic. AFAIK, it is unheard of for developers to actively troll people using the Steam database, and the fact they stopped uploading achievements after the leak says something. Steam is a development tool - it's not something developers expect most people to obsess over and analyze for info.

I really hope one of the unannounced characters is Rain - I don't hold out much hope for anyone else.

Yeah Rain has to be in. The only character who has been treated like crap. Even in mk9 where all the umk3 characters were back and they decided to put Quan Chi over Rain

Im starting to get worried that johnny cage isnt going to make the cut

Don't worry, he'll definitely be in. There's been a few semi-confirmations so far, and he's far too popular/iconic to be left out - and we've already got Sonya, who I am sure is less popular than Johnny, not to mention being a far less interesting/charismatic personality.

Hell, I'd take Sindel, Noob and Rain over the MKX roster.

I have no issues with the MKX new characters.
I liked Kung Jin the least, but I'd give him a second chance in MK11.

Im starting to get worried that johnny cage isnt going to make the cut

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but he was shown in the Behind The Scenes video doing a Fatality on someone.
As much as I wouldn't care either way if he's on the roster or not, I doubt that he won't make the cut.
At this point all 7 MK1 characters are pretty much confirmed.

I want the MK 12 roster to be revamped versions of all of the best 3D-era characters, alongside Raiden, Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Anyone after that can be DLC.

Go on NRS, balls out the bath. :dancing:

Hold your horses. We still need to see that Kotal. Save me Kotal, you're my only hope...

Kotal will be epic in MK 11 - have no fear!

I'm liking Geras, Raiden and Kabal so far. Jade looks decent - I'll probably try her but I doubt I'd main her.

I still need me some Rain and Fujin, though.

Noob and/or Shang should be pretty epic reveals. Imagine Shang morphing into Kronika to troll her. :D

I hope Liu and Kitana default costume is their human form. It bothers me that all the cool costumes have revenant gray skin which i am not a fan of. I mean you can still be evil and have your normal skin

I hear ya. For me it's basically the same characters that I was looking forward to anyways (Kotal, Scorpion, Jade). Don't really care for the rest of the revealed characters.

I hope Liu and Kitana default costume is their human form. It bothers me that all the cool costumes have revenant gray skin which i am not a fan of. I mean you can still be evil and have your normal skin

It wouldn't make any sense for it to be, though - all the other returning revenant characters seem to have that as their default form (i.e. Jade, Kabal)

Clearly they will both have human skins, but it'd be very inconsistent if they were their defaults... particularly as they're presumably Emperor & Empress of Outworld for most/all of story mode.