Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

no not that many. I was thinking the roster should have been around 33-36 characters. not including DLC, bosses, or hidden fighters

50827356_2059658070799021_422742575699460096_o.jpg

Why couldn't Skarlet look cool when she debuted?

I'm not very convinced that many of the MKX characters or even 3D characters are going to be in, given all of the Trilogy characters in so far and the Trilogy characters that are either likely or still to be revealed:

So far:

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Skarlet
Baraka
Sonya
Geras
Kabal (teased yesterday, will be revealed on the 30th)
Liu Kang (shown fighting against Raiden in a gameplay trailer)
Cassie (she has fight intros)
Shao Kahn

Still left / possible:

12. Kano (main menu leak)
13. Kung Lao (because of course)
14. Kitana (same as horseshit Kung Lao)
15. Reptile (hasn't missed a game in the new era)
16. Noob Saibot (highly requested for MKX)
17. Jax (hasn't missed a game since MK9)
18. Jade (highly requested, fans were pissed she wasn't in MKX)
19. Kronika??? (NRS hasn't stated whether or not she's a playable character or not like Shinnok in MKX)

Kung Lao is konfirmed. Showed fighting on london reveal stream

I'm not really impressed with the gameplay. I feel like it's in stagnation like the rest of modern fighting games. I always had high hopes for something revolutionary, but only one FG did that from this generation.

Last edited:
no not that many. I was thinking the roster should have been around 33-36 characters. not including DLC, bosses, or hidden fighters

33 would be a good number, because then having 16 or 17 klassics would mean that the other 16 or 17 could be a mix of MKX debuts, post MK3and new.

Guess this is konfirmed for this kombatant?

Is that a fight scene or story scene, though?

So, is it safe to assume that this is 1 of the 7 skins for the Premium Edition (noted on the Steam preorder page)??

Ed said that NRS really listens to fan demands. I feel like Fujin, Noob, and Reiko have to make it in this time given how many people wanted them in MKX.

Has anyone talked about the "Mortal, Mythic, Elder" tags with different colored stripes corresponding to the title under the various options in customization? They appear to be denoting levels of "loot" like in any other RPG, or loot based game. I just don't know if anyone noticed or if it'd been mentioned, but assuming that's the case, I'd imagine the skins/items/colors people want will be tougher to get, and hopefully not microtransaction. Here's a video of customization for each revealed character, in case anyone hadn't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=573&v=2mY5qx_riBI