Metal Gear Solid

The song in that trailer in God-like.

I really want MGS5, but I know for a fact that I'll be lost if I hop into MGS5 without playing the main games, I had MGS2 on the Original Xbox a few years ago but that game is still a blur to me. :c

The song in that trailer in God-like.

I really want MGS5, but I know for a fact that I'll be lost if I hop into MGS5 without playing the main games, I had MGS2 on the Original Xbox a few years ago but that game is still a blur to me. :c

Get the Legacy Collection or HD Collection. ;)
That's what I did (HD Collection).
HD Collection should be about $30 at Walmart now.

I still need to beat Peace Walker in my HD Collection before playing MGS V.
So much stuff from Peace Walker is referenced in the MGSV trailers, that I'm almost lost due to the tie-ins with Peace Walker.

So much stuff from Peace Walker is referenced in the MGSV trailers, that I'm almost lost due to the tie-ins with Peace Walker.

I'll try my best to get it, but I'm trying save my money up for a PS4.

I too find myself realizing that I need to finish Peace Walker. I also need to finish MGS3, which was explained in MGSIV, which I need to beat as well. Why haven't I beaten them?

Internets.....

I'm sure everyone has seen the director's cut version of the MGSV E3 trailer by now, but if not, check it out.

Also, a new MGS3 speedrun is up on my channel.

I need to finish MGS3 and Peace Walker before MGSV comes out. ><

Also, I just picked up this beauty the other day.

A051_129969526097170178rS02cBep9x.jpg

I'm actually currently bidding on a MGS1 Play Arts Kai Gray Fox figure. It's already at $100, but I have quite enough money on it so hopefully no one out bids me.

I need to finish MGS3 and Peace Walker before MGSV comes out. ><

I hear ya, as far as Peace Walker goes.
I definitely need to finish that.

The problem that I had with PW is that you NEED other people to help you finish it.
I don't mind optional co-op, but when it's almost mandatory to have another player there because the boss fights are THAT impossible, then yeah it gets REALLY annoying.
Dunno.
If I can't find people that want to play co-op, I may just say "f*** it," and YouTube the rest of the story.

I'm actually currently bidding on a MGS1 Play Arts Kai Gray Fox figure. It's already at $100, but I have quite enough money on it so hopefully no one out bids me.

I hope you get it bro, that figure is super rare. Getting it less than 200 is a steal.

And I saw a nice Raiden figure that is coming out in October from MGS2, and hopefully I'll be getting it for Christmas. I would like to find a Solid Snake figure to go with Big Boss, but I'm happy with my PW figure. He is the start of my MGS collection.

Anyone wanna help me finish Peace Walker, since co-op is pretty much needed?
Hit me up on PSN: Araknyd03 ;)

Lol, once I finish MGS3. I'll need to also get all the way through Peace Walker myself.

Also, I thought PSN is down for maintenance?

That was yesterday, and as long ask you checked in online before the maintenance, you should be fine.
PSN maintenance was only for PSN store, IIRC, but I'm not completely sure.

I did it. I finally did it. I got home last night around 12:30, picked up my 3ds, and played MGS3 until I beat it at 6:00 AM.

I'll be getting the MGS Legacy Collection when it comes out in a week. The HD Collection is rendered useless now on the PS3. I'm still pissed that MGS1 and VR Missions wont have trophies (they're download codes).

Also, MGS1 will be MGS1: INTEGRAL.

I didn't like how it was a download code but the more I thought about it, the more okay I am with it because now I can play MGS1: Integral on my Vita.

I'll be getting the MGS Legacy Collection when it comes out in a week. The HD Collection is rendered useless now on the PS3. I'm still pissed that MGS1 and VR Missions wont have trophies (they're download codes).

Also, MGS1 will be MGS1: INTEGRAL.

I didn't like how it was a download code but the more I thought about it, the more okay I am with it because now I can play MGS1: Integral on my Vita.

I might trade in my hd collection and MGS4 to go pick this up...

I don't remember needing any help in Peacewalker, but I remember not finishing it.

I think I got to a boss that flies, and I defeated it, but then dropped the game. It got pretty boring after a while, but it was still an excellent psp game.

MGS3 was always my favorite, and I had the first one for ps2.

MGS2 is...okay. It's nothing special.