Kitana Revealed!

Yeap, and I'm not liking it... More ninja looking than princess looking...
I would love something like a Victorian dress or a princess princess dress...

I... don't think that would fit Kitana... not just aesthetically, but also thinking about how impractical it would be considering her gameplay. It would most likely look hysterically funny though. XD

I... don't think that would fit Kitana... not just aesthetically, but also thinking about how impractical it would be considering her gameplay. It would most likely look hysterically funny though. XD
But i suspect she will have a long metal skirt in her jingu suit... So i think if they can animate her gameplay with a long skirt they can do it also for a dress

Yeah I don't think a full dress will suit Kitana especially considering her gameplay. If anything, I think the closest we'll ever see to her having a full skirt would be if they are split on the sides to allow her legs more movement. Then again, we have seen that already with NRS always giving her loincloths.

kitconcepts.jpg

I wonder if we'll get one of these as a DLC skin? I wouldn't min seeing 1b on Kitty at all.

Another I'll point out on #1- her loin cloth is apparently see through... but I see no signs of panties anywhere in that design, are they telling us that the princess has no problems putting her bare butt AND her naked vayjayjay out on full display while fighting to the death? LOL.

Having Kitana and Tanya in the same game is pretty pointless, since they're essentially the same character.

one is yellow, one is blue
One is bad, one is good
One uses magic, one uses fans
One hates jade, one loves jade
One is dark skin, one is light skinned

but...

they are both girls... *GASP* you're right. She's just a clone.

one is yellow, one is blue
One is bad, one is good
One uses magic, one uses fans
One hates jade, one loves jade
One is dark skin, one is light skinned

but...

they are both girls... *GASP* you're right. She's just a clone.

Hehe, I get why people refer to Tanya as a Kitana clone, but other than wearing a leotard in MK4-MKA, she's never actually looked like Kitana, behaved like Kitana or had any moves that even resembles anything Kitana can do.

I would love to see an updated version of her MKA outfit. It's so elegant and my absolute favorite outfit she's had. It suits her perfectly :love:

This is definately my second favourite Kitana design, her current MKX one having taken the spot as my number one. :p

Here are my favorite Kitana outfits in order:
- MKA "purple" outfit
- MK9 primary
- MK9 alternate (yes, I love the boots!)
- MKX alternate
- MKX primary
- MKDA primary
- Everything else lol

I like her MKX outfit from the waist up. It's the baggy pants that's ruining it for me. If they were tighter I would probably have no problems with it. Also, her MKX alternate's loin cloth is too short and too wide. They should've given her a longer one.

Also, I wish Kitana's MKX alternate had longer hair but in a braid style similar to Zelda's Twilight Princess design

zelda_official_art_by_rubeeamadare-d5f34nt.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see her with the Deception costume as well. That was the best Mileena costume and it would look amazing on Kitana too. They should release the "Twin Sisters Costume Pack" for both Kitana and Mileena.

hqdefault.jpg

Also would love to see her MK Deadly Alliance primary outfit again. One of my favorites

Here are my favorite Kitana outfits in order:
- MKA "purple" outfit
- MK9 primary
- MK9 alternate (yes, I love the boots!)
- MKX alternate
- MKX primary
- MKDA primary
- Everything else lol

I like her MKX outfit from the waist up. It's the baggy pants that's ruining it for me. If they were tighter I would probably have no problems with it. Also, her MKX alternate's loin cloth is too short and too wide. They should've given her a longer one.

Also, I wish Kitana's MKX alternate had longer hair but in a braid style similar to Zelda's Twilight Princess design

zelda_official_art_by_rubeeamadare-d5f34nt.jpg

I wanted to make my list as well:

- MKX primary
- MKDA purple
- MKDA primary
- MKX Jingu
- MK9
- MKII
- MKVSDC
- MKX Revenant
- MKX Alternate
- MKIII
- MK Gold
- MK9 alternate

However I wanted to point out her Talisa Soto one is the best best best of all (Except for her current one) and it´d be amazing if they give her this suit now!!!!
I really hope her classic suit is something as her MKDA suits, since she got the MK2 and MK3 in MK9....

I'd love to see her with the Deception costume as well. That was the best Mileena costume and it would look amazing on Kitana too. They should release the "Twin Sisters Costume Pack" for both Kitana and Mileena.

hqdefault.jpg
YES. I was just thinking the other day how they need to give an identical costume set to both Kitana and Mileena--and the Deception one would be perfect since they both wore it (I don't have that in my sig for nothing lol).

YES. I was just thinking the other day how they need to give an identical costume set to both Kitana and Mileena--and the Deception one would be perfect since they both wore it (I don't have that in my sig for nothing lol).
No no no, just no....that is mortal kombat's sluttiest costume! It's not fit for her at all... And it's not like she really used it, it's most like they had to include her and couldn't design her a new one...

Last edited:
I'm probably one of few that actually like this costume. I wouldn't mind seeing the high ponytail back either.

28_10_Kitana_LiuKang_Raiden.jpg_595.jpg

Kitana.png

I'm probably one of few that actually like this costume. I wouldn't mind seeing the high ponytail back either.

28_10_Kitana_LiuKang_Raiden.jpg_595.jpg

Kitana.png

You're not alone. I just think her mask looks a bit strange. But i really enjoy that costume.

Actually, the only costume that i really don't like is the MK Deadly Alliance alternate / MK Armageddon Main and her MK9 alternate. Her MK9 main is cool, but that hair was awful.