Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

Orchid is the least appealing character so far in my opinion, kind of bland. Spinal looks really cool though.

Orchid is my favorite KI character and after the lackluster updates to other characters (Saberwulf notwithstanding) I was dreading Orchid's reveal.

I think Orchid looks and sounds exactly how she should in this reboot; very much influenced from the classic games with a modern twist. Her move sets/fight style is very much on par for her personality and traits. I like how she comes across as a Sonya Blade yet isn't saddled with excessively huge boobs crammed in an insanely tight/barely-there outfit. Her trademark sexiness is there, but it's far more subtle and toned down which is refreshing.

Spinal was my second most awaited reveal. I mean, what can you do with a character who is a skeleton? While the wheel is a little odd, everything else I am liking very much. I like how he acts/sounds more "undead". Can't wait to see him in action.

DH did Orchid and Spinal justice. They didn't reinvent two popular characters for the sake of reinventing. While I am still on the fence about this game, Orchid and Spinal have at least kept me interested to see how this all pans out.

While I hate his look, Jago's new theme is easily one of the best songs I have ever heard in a fighting game

Orchid had people playing with their jimmies over trans since these days

ki2_orchid11.jpg
I see they stuck to the script.

Last edited:
xbox_zps0706be18.png

We have been informed by some members that Microsoft is giving away Killer Instinct for FREE for some preorders. That's right, some lucky preorders are being selected to have Killer Instinct completely unlocked, free of charge.

Currently, there is no information about the selection process and who gets the game. But, be sure to check your inboxes of your Xbox Live account today (and the spam folder of course!) and let us know if you scored a copy of this highly anticipated fighter.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...mate-Edition-for-Xbox-One/productID.287694100

Why do I still need 18 characters after this long ass post???

tried out the Sadira build yesterday to test out the dpad

So from your video, the game sounds insanely noob-friendly. Especially if you just taught that guy how to play then he beat you.

eh.
He won once out of 20 matches. It's not entirely noob friendly cause I see ppl button mashing like crazy at all these Tours. I haven't ran into 1 person that knows the game well. They all need to learn the basics like opener, auto double, ender.
Tekken and Soul Calibur are just as noob friendly as those combos tailor to noob inputs like mashing PPPKKPKPK. ;)

I don't see how you and other people say that Orchid isn't sexual anymore. She's very T&A oriented still. She shows even more skin than she did before.
I said "Not Over Sexualized" not "sexual". Maybe you missed that part.
KI1 = all about her skin tight outfit which had alot of focus on her body/tits..
KI2 = BIG focus on her enlarged breasts and rendered wallpapers of her ass...
KI3 = not so much when you compare the 3.

Last edited: