Kano Reveal Trailer

Made one

2JZh1Ce.gif

Trevor Goddard made Kano for me. So if they continue using him as the basis of his design, I'll continue liking him!

And Trevor Goddard looks dead

Which is why MK9 can was good to see, imo.
It was a nice tribute to Goddard.

I would love to see Divisio's MK3 Kano as an alt costume for MK X, though.

Separate subject:

Am I the only one that thinks that MK X Kano looks a little like young MK9 Shang Tsung?

At least Richard DiVizio is still alive and not a cocaine junkie...

There you go, throwing irrelevant things into the conversation, yet again.
It's on par with comparing apples to..... potato.
One has nothing to do with the other.
The conversation was about which appearance of Kano we preferred, not who is a drug addict and who isn't.

There you go, throwing irrelevant things into the conversation, yet again.
It's on par with comparing apples to..... potato.
One has nothing to do with the other.
The conversation was about which appearance of Kano we preferred, not who is a drug addict and who isn't.

Is it hard for you to just ignore him? :|

I'm sure he does it on purpose just to get a response.

After meeting Rich in person one would never had thought he'd played a mercenary murderer. I still say he was a great Kano. Trevor's Kano was as great too, not denying that. But it would be nice to see them portray Rich's Kano a little bit more than Trevor's.

Despite meeting him, I never bothered to ask how he thought how Kano has been these last few games. Next time he's around Galloping Ghost, I should ask :-D

Is it hard for you to just ignore him? :|

I'm sure he does it on purpose just to get a response.

Don't know why I gave into the troll.

Anyways, on the topic of Kano, it looks like I was right and he DOES have a cybernetic heart.

MKX Kano Cutthroat.jpg

Commando is awesome, but I'm loving his anti-air specials in "Cybernetic."
Those eye lasers are the tits. ;)

Oh, You're one of "Those" type of players. Spamming projectiles, you're not good :rolleyes:

I don't think people will jump much in this game though, well, on a high level of play. I see it being more ground based because of the run mechanic.