Jade and Sindel gameplay plus Jade's Xray

As a Sindel main, and someone who is probably gonna run a Sindel/Jade tag team, I am so hyped because of this video.

Sindel looks awesome, I just wish we saw more of her and Jade and less of Kitana/Mileena! Great to see the fireball spam is back and better than ever, though. :D Loving the fact that she can SHORYUKEN!, that's gonna be great for some laughs.

Also, wow, Jade's X-Ray. OUCH.

Jade's X-Ray made me want to get an ice pack. I hope she doesn't fight constantly holding her retracted staff though.

And that's why I LOVE BEING JADE!!! I knew NRS wouldn't let me down. I will do any fatality on everyone and I will always do this X-Ray on all male enemies especially on the ****y but sexy Johnny Cage. ;-)

I loved this video, at last Jade and Sindel in action! My only complaint about this video is that it was too short.

Loving the Cathedral. Loved Sindel's intro. Jade looks hella good, and so does Sindel. But Kitana will still be my second main. She's a goddess.

Omgomg, im seriously nerding out so hard on this video right now.

Kitana is going to be a tough ****ing character, and from the looks of it so is Sindel.
Omg I can't believe they made Sindel a shoto >_< That is just too great guys. Too great. Everyone who hates projectile spamming Street Fighter tactics better be prepared to deal with some SERIOUS stuff coming from Sindel. So far Sindel looks like one of the most unique characters so far playstyle wise I'm so excited that she'll get a lot of love from SF players and will probably be a widely popular character among tourny players if she ends up being good with her tactics.

Kitana looks amazing too. That fan projectile is HUGE and she could throw it at any point in her jump. So not only is she a little juggle monster and you can't jump at her because her fan lift and being nimble as all hell, she also has an annoying away to approach because she could jump forward a little and cancel the jump with a fan. It's going to be great.

Jade didn't impress me much despite her pulling off some nice strings. Can't see how she is suppose to be maximized yet.

This video just brought up my hype levels for this game back to 100%.... not even the character spoilers did this for me guys I swear. This vid made me cream so hard.

Sindel confirmed to be top tier lol. Nah but I remember Ed saying something about Kitana being a bit more accessable than other characters, not saying she wont have alot of depth but she looks...very advantaged........I hope shes not going to be another Ryu. I hate characters with an answer for EVERYTHING.

so i hear every 1 saying sindel has a shoto, but WAT IS A SHOTO!?
A Ken & Ryu type player. aka fireball + uppercut. They are called shotos because back in the day, Ken and Ryu's fighting styles was written as "Shotokan Karate".

Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sakura, etc are shotos.

I heart Sindel but she could use a better intro. Love the levitating into it but come on, her line could've been more creative. In fact, I would preferred, "Too bad you... WILL DIE!" LOL

I can't believe how much they f*cked up the physics of Kitana's hair. The character is looking so good, the hair kinda kills it.
C'mon, this is supposed to be a next gen game... if only they had put half the ressources they used for the boobs into the hair :(

Here's hoping her alts with have better working hair flow.

Sindel is gorgeous, looks acrobatic and has a shoryuken look-alike move, so fun !
Jade is quick and deadly, nice to see she keeps her invencible aura anti-projectile move !

Sindel....FINALLY!!!! She looks great, Jade as well. I kind of miss the MK3 Alice Cooper Eye Make Up that Sindel, Shang Tsung and Nightwolf rocked :D

I can't believe how much they f*cked up the physics of Kitana's hair. The character is looking so good, the hair kinda kills it.
C'mon, this is supposed to be a next gen game... if only they had put half the ressources they used for the boobs into the hair :(

Here's hoping her alts with have better working hair flow.

Notice how Sindel's hair is flowing real nice, don't lose your hopes yet.

Kitana and Jade tag team FTW!

Sindel's "head explodes" fatality also looks interesting.

Fingers crossed for the "I whip my hair back and forth" grapple! :D

And air fireballs...oh man, I can already taste the salt.

You know what i wonder? in jades x-ray her crotch attack didnt seem to affect her (to me) now im wondering whats it gonna look in the final version. think about it could they add a certain male organ to give more intensity?

nice to see some sick gameplay footage of my bad girl jade, kitana is looking great too with killer kombos, sindel is so sinister lol, im loving the gameplay, really fast paced and very fuid cant wait.