Injustice Story Predictions

USSCrazybat

So, after much deliberation, I have come up with a resonable estimation for Injustice's story. After looking at one of the new screenshots (the one with Nightwing and Flash), I noticed the threatening Superman billboard and the Superman statue - I assume Superman has taken control of the government. From the way Batman says "I'm in a nightmare" he has probably been transported from mainstream continuity to this one. With the leaked synopsis referencing "Superman's forces" and "Batman's rebellion" along with more of the dialogue from the recent trailers, Batman probably rises up against Superman, gathering friends and villians to fight. What do you think?

Wow, hell that makes a lot of sense.

What about Vandal Savages Regime video?

There's also the concept of mind control as well

My kind of thread!

I think poor Batman is the scapegoat goat this time around. Anyone and everyone will have something against him. C a n t w a i t.

Batman vs Superman definitely. I remember Superman saying something like, "You stole her from me." which makes no sense (Lois Lane? lol) to me.

I just hope they put some non-Batman villains on the Batman side. Like Batman heroes + villains of Justice League vs Justice League or something. I don't see how the villains would be on the Justice League side. It'll probably end up being Batman characters vs everyone else based on how they've been revealing characters (one Batman, then a non-Batman).

Nah I doubt it being Batman characters vs everyone else.

Darkseid, Doomsday, Sinstro, etc. are all a possibility

I hope Green Arrow's on Bat's side. Given his oft-highlighted political views and his role in Dark Knight Returns, it would make a whole lot of sense.

Ahem. *Nerd glasses on!* In the 1987 Dark Knight Returns, Batman and the self-styled "Sons of Batman" gang restore order to Gotham after the USA is flung into chaos by a Russian EMP. Embaressed and enraged over the fact that an illegal vigilante has made Gotham one of the safest places to live in the states, the President sends Superman to bring the Dark Knight in. As help, Batman calls in the aging Green Arrow, missing an arm thanks to the big blue boy scout.
Green+Arrow+2.jpg

In the final battle, he aids the armored Batman by nocking and firing a kryptonite arrow with his teeth;
Oliver-Queen-Lost-Arm.jpg

Therefore allowing Batman to kick Superman's superbutt.
dn1.jpg

I feel that Batman is going to win. The underdog usually comes out on top.

I know someone is going to challenge me though.

"HUUR NO BATMAN IS NOT THE UNDERDOG. HE HAS A KRYPTONITE GUN!!!"

Or a conflict might occur near the end of the story, causing both sides to join forces.