How will you spend 4/20?

Haha, for me it's more like ignore finals, ignore projects related to finals, ignore job, and ignore reality for MK. <33333

That day is my birthday, what will I do? hmm.... since I already got the greatest present of all time, Mortal Kombat 2011, there's really nothing else but to play more MK! oh yeah!!

I will be annoyed as hell on that day. I don't smoke.
And as most of my friends are cholos, we will be smashing on some MK while they smoke.

All I'm going to hear that day is "Hey foo, you wanna hit it?"

I don't smoke either, and I have no friends outside of my computer so I don't have to worry about any contact highs. Hehe.

I don't smoke weed. What I can say though is that MK will probably drastically reduce my cigarette consumption for at least a week, I'll be too busy playing it that I'll forget about them lol

I smoke sometimes, but I won't need it when i launch MK. Sober mind will be needed =) But probably I'll get f***ed up after or have some beer. Anyway, the main problem is that my graduation project must be finished by the end of May, there is full project of the building, blueprints and stuff...so the spring is intense...

I don't smoke weed. What I can say though is that MK will probably drastically reduce my cigarette consumption for at least a week, I'll be too busy playing it that I'll forget about them lol

This always happens to me when I get a new game. After I realize I haven't had a cigarette for x hours the withdraw symptoms come into full force. Shit sucks.

I will be at home avoiding the computer as much as I can,no facebook no twitter no trmk I've spoiled too much for myself,no more I will wait one more then not be seen for 3 lol

I will be spending it anticipating the European release (4/21)!! LOL :D

Luckily I'll have to work those days and will not look at the internet (due to spoilers and US MK community posting their findings etc) until I get my hands on the game.

:D

Haven't smoked weed in my life and don't plan on it. My 4/20 is buying a couple cases of beer, have a few buddies over, drink beer and play MK the whole day! :D