Hottest Chick in MK

Hottest chick in MK?

• Total voters
Man You All Say Mileena Is Hot...Her Body Is Great But She Is A Freakin But-Her Face! I Mean Have You All Seen Her Grill? No Dentist Would Help Her An No Guy Wants To Wake Up Beside That. I'm Sorry But Jade Is Sexy As Hell. In The 2nd Movie She Was Fine And In The Games She IS Fine. Forget Mileena, Forget Nitaraa The Ho Has Wings, Forget Frost She Has Ice Cream Hair HaHaHaHa.

I voted for Sheeva, yeah she is green and has 4 arms, but she is more body perfect than Kitana or Sonya. Art in work and all that. Besides, If Sheeva was real, I would ask her out on a date. lol.

I voted for Sheeva, yeah she is green and has 4 arms, but she is more body perfect than Kitana or Sonya. Art in work and all that. Besides, If Sheeva was real, I would ask her out on a date. lol.
No. She is butt ugly, man. If you really want to see my full opinions about Sheeva, then click Here and scroll down. The whole page contains what I really think of this thing you call perfect. :mrgreen:

Well, some ppl like buff chicks and in that sense she is more..."perfect"...*shivers*. My heart has always laid with Kitana though. She has the exact same body as Mileena (hello? CLONE!) but such a nice face too. I have alot of trouble decided my 2nd fave because I like Frost, Li Mei, Jade, Sonya, and Nitara's improved look in MKA.

Sheeva looks more Africa type of beuty though. And I amired that type of look. Sure she is green, and she has four arms. But if you over look that. Her body is about right, nice breast, and a big bottom lol. She dresses like that also.

Sure Kitana looks great too, But Sheeva puts art in her make up. Hell she trys to make her hair due stand out lol. Its more of the Africa type of beuty they have over there. Sheeva relly does match it will. And yes. IF Humans and Shokan can mate. I would mate with Sheeva.

Sheeva looks more Africa type of beuty though. And I amired that type of look. Sure she is green, and she has four arms. But if you over look that. Her body is about right, nice breast, and a big bottom lol. She dresses like that also.

Sure Kitana looks great too, But Sheeva puts art in her make up. Hell she trys to make her hair due stand out lol. Its more of the Africa type of beuty they have over there. Sheeva relly does match it will. And yes. IF Humans and Shokan can mate. I would mate with Sheeva.

Lol. Dude, that's the second time you have said that Sheeva is green. She is not green. She is brown/tan whatever. And my original comments stand, regarding Sheeva and her grossness. She is the ugliest female in any of the MK games. If she was real, and existed in real life, right here, right now. You would shit your pants, man. Seriously, how anyone can see her as attractive needs to take the same advice I gave Immortal Reaver a few weeks back. Invest in a good pair of glasses, and then take another look. Maybe then you'll see that she is less than 0/10 in the looks department.

And you want to Mate with it? GROSS!

On the other hand, Sonya, a.k.a Kerri hoskins, is a real woman with real assets. All too obvious bodily assests, and she is a nice chick. She has two arms, even though one is quite sufficient for the right reasons. Sheeva = 4 arms. Screw that for a joke, dude. And the dumb whore is half Dragon. That equals one Shokan Slut with a bad attitude and no time for Humans, more precisely, horny young males such as yourself. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Mileena, number one hottest chick in mortal kombat. Followed by Sonya Blade and Li' Mei in third.

ARG! I just don't understand how anybody can choose Mileena over Kitana! They have the exact same body! Mileena may wear sexier clothing but if you strip those chicks down Kitana = Mileena-uglyface.

ARG! I just don't understand how anybody can choose Mileena over Kitana! They have the exact same body! Mileena may wear sexier clothing but if you strip those chicks down Kitana = Mileena-uglyface.
Yeah, I totally agree. Why do you think I have only Mileena's bewbz in my Siggy, dude? And my avatar display is the veiled version of her. On another note, I think that Ashrah stripped down to much more revealing attire would be quite attractive. She wears far too much for my liking. I also agree that Li Mei is hot. But Sonya and Kitana are the top choices in my opinion.

Sheeva...sexy...attractive...worth having sex with...BAH!

A quick explanation of my vote which was for Sonya is that Kerri Hoskins who played her in the old 'photo-realistic' games was the hottest. They all look weird in modern games. Frost is good though.

You can see Hoskins in playboy lol. I think the only reason Hoskins got to BE Sonya was because she was a Playboy Bunny. And Sex sales. So in Some weird warp way, you can see Sonya naked lol.

You guys have no respect for True Beuty like Sheeva. You see she is brown and has 4 arms. And thats that. Ugly you guys claim, just over 4 arms??. But we need to look past the 4 arms, Her body is the right shape.

One day I post some Sheeva Pics from the game. MK3, She looks good in MKA. In her MK3 suit.
Sheeva shows MORE than Kitana or Jade or any one else. She is in a thong. She is the Cammy White of Mortal Kombat. You guys just cant expect it.

Dude I'm putting this away right now. STOP ARGUING THE POINT. You can't convince somebody to be attracted to somebody. YOU think she has the perfect body. I HOWEVER, think she is too BUFF. Buff is a turn off for ME. Another is her hairstyle which I IN PARTICULAR find it unappealing. Also her face has horns and she is always scowling. Another turn off. And she only has 3 fingers on each hand which seems brutish. Also a turn off. So you can argue the point all day that she has the perfect body but I (humbly up to this point) disagree.

Guys, you're fighting over a fake character. Think about it.....

Kintaro1237, not everyone shares the same...taste as you so please just accept other people's opinions and stop arguing over Sheeva.....

Why isn't Kira in the poll? And Kobra.
Two good points, man. Kira is way hotter than Sheeva. Love Cowboy will hate me for all of my replies in thsi thread. Because he loves Sheeva to death! As for Kobra, he's just too hot to be included in the poll. :mrgreen: