Guest character ideas for future MK games.

Rayne (Bloodrayne)

This character would be like Baraka with Mileena's Leaping Lunch during gameplay.

Primary Outfit
l.jpg

Secondary Outfit
Bloodrayne2_ps2_front.JPG

Fatalities

Sterling Blow: First, Rayne leaps up to her opponent and chews him up at the neck. Next, she gets of the enemy and uses a blade to impale him at the chest. Then, with the opposite blade, she decapitates the victim while knocking off the body with a blow in one motion.

Lament Reversal: First, Rayne goes behind her opponent and chews him up at the neck. Next, she uses one blade to slice one of her foe's arms. Then, decapitates the enemy with the opposite blade as she turns in motion. After that, Rayne vertically slices the body in half by an uppercut motion with the first blade.

Last edited:
I would like to see Bayonetta as a guest character :)
She could have her own stage with the "Let's dance boys" song <3

KISS the entire band!

Gene Simmons:
Fatality: Plays his eerie bass solo, levitates, screams "OH YEAH, OH YEAH, WELL ALLRIGHT" and breathes fire from a sword on the opponent, then spews blood

Paul Stanley: Ziplines across the arena screaming "LOVE GUUUUUUUN!" and sticks his 7 inch leather heel in there eye.

Ace Frehley: Burns his opponent with fire from his smoking guitar solo then blows them up with a rocket.

Peter Criss: Hmmmm turns into a cat/hamster and mauls his opponent to death? Cant be bothered to wate time on him to be fair.

I would like to see Bayonetta as a guest character :)
She could have her own stage with the "Let's dance boys" song <3

She would be interesting.

For Juliet Starling, I'd love to team her up with characters like Li Mei, Mileena, and Tanya. I especially would live to team her up with Kitana and Jade if those two will make it in the playable roster.

Last edited:
Rayne (Bloodrayne)

This character would be like Baraka with Mileena's Leaping Lunch during gameplay.

Primary Outfit
l.jpg

Secondary Outfit
Bloodrayne2_ps2_front.JPG

Fatalities

Sterling Blow: First, Rayne leaps up to her opponent and chews him up at the neck. Next, she gets of the enemy and uses a blade to impale him at the chest. Then, with the opposite blade, she decapitates the victim while knocking off the body with a blow in one motion.

Lament Reversal: First, Rayne goes behind her opponent and chews him up at the neck. Next, she uses one blade to slice one of her foe's arms. Then, decapitates the enemy with the opposite blade as she turns in motion. After that, Rayne vertically slices the body in half by an uppercut motion with the first blade.

Is it just me, or does it look like Rayne's appearance was based on Milla Jovovich? sure looks like her.

If I can't have Spawn, then give me Necrid damnit.

Todd McFarlane is no stranger to violence.

Untitled-1.jpg

Or give us Haunt, putting him in a mainstream game like MK would definitely boost his popularity.

Haunt2cvr.jpg

I am trying out Kratos in MK9 and I am getting better with him. His movesets aren't hard but his major flaw is his speed. Besides Juliet Starling and Rayne, I'd like to see Kratos make a return. Jackie Estacado (The Darkness) to make it in the roster. 2 females and 2 males as guest characters are enough if it'll be those 4 that I mentioned.

I'm going to go with Kratos. I really want them to be able to give him another go In Mk. He was okay, but he could have been way better.

If they went multiplat I'd want spawn, Grifter, Deadpool, Deathstroke (slade version), Midevil spawn or Gabreil Belmont.

If there will be X-Box exclusive characters, those characters should be from the Unreal Championship series or Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus.

Unreal Championship 2

Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus

Last edited:
Some games do a lot of stereotypes about Brazil,so i believe in a possible brazilian character like this guy:

capoeira.jpg

I know is a ing stupid retard idea,but would be cool if mk have a brazilian character.lol.

Some games do a lot of stereotypes about Brazil,so i believe in a possible brazilian character like this guy:

capoeira.jpg

I know is a ing stupid retard idea,but would be cool if mk have a brazilian character.lol.

Oh, I think we have one already. His name is Cyrax.

Human_cyrax_concept.jpg

If I can't have Spawn, then give me Necrid damnit.

Todd McFarlane is no stranger to violence.

Untitled-1.jpg

Or give us Haunt, putting him in a mainstream game like MK would definitely boost his popularity.

Haunt2cvr.jpg

Ok this Haunt guy looks awesome how long has he had a comic series i'm intrigued