General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

That was overall good I suppose. That's all that Ramon did was jump attacks and tantrum stance attempts. He got a good corner combo but other than that he shouldn't have won with that brainless stuff.

Superman

totally original character and low tier meaning who ever you fight has little match up experience against him :D

That was overall good I suppose. That's all that Ramon did was jump attacks and tantrum stance attempts. He got a good corner combo but other than that he shouldn't have won with that brainless stuff.

Not sure if this is a joke or not.

Yung....I will NEVER touch superman Lol. He's a douche. Was looking at killer frost to add to my list of babes but her input for her slide doesn't work well for me. My thumbs refuse to accept it

Can't do BD3? I have a game for you.

Barbie_Wild_Horse_PS2.jpg

That's actually quite a good game. Has a better story than injustice I'll tell you that much.

Never said I couldn't do it. I'm just conditioned into using quarter circle back/forward. Not using directional inputs on the d pad for anything other than movement

I'm a few months late, but Scorpion is definitely OP :laugh:

Played one today that I shit you not, made it look like I was playing against level 3 X Factor Vergil. At one point I was blocking an onslaught for a good 15 seconds. Highs, lows, crossups and teleports. It was funking bananas.

The absolute worst though is the jump forward teleport. Your fighting game instincts COMMAND you to walk backward, but when you do you get hit from the other side. This dude has a 50/50 every time he jumps at you lol.

Oh realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

I remembered when you used Scorpion on me.
My salt would make Aquaman proud

I ALWAYS use the Dpad for fighers, always. I pretty much use the Dpad for every game though. I use the sticks for shooters. or when I can't use the pad.

I wouldn't call Scorpion overpowered, but he does break a lot of the game. Injustice is not meant to have a character like him. He's pretty lame in this game. Worst. Scorpion. Ever. (Simpson's comic guy)

Everything in my body tells me to go quarter circle forward or back so if the input is DF I can substitute that for a full blown quarter circle forward thats why I can get Harelys, Deathstrokes and Zatannas projectiles out very fast and on point. Coming in from Blazblue and similar fighters and not being able to do inputs like BD3 doesn't make me stupid, I just don't have experience with using those inputs consistently and never using the D Pad for anything other than movement

So acting like im thick as pig sh!t is uncalled for

Last edited:
From my [recent] experiences, the noob/good player ratio in ranked is like 20/1.

Oh yeah, I beat that Legends-Fighter dude again. I'm 2-0 against the "best player on PSN" :laugh: