General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

F23, F23, F23, you mean. haha. "F+2, 3 F+2" means forward plus 2 then standing 3 then forward plus 2 again.

Catwoman is easymode though, but then again most of the game is.

Easy-Mode? Elaborate more please, Sir.

Last time I checked, More than half of the cast can lame her out and she needs to guess right consistently to Kill, and just to do damage in general. You can only Mix people up for so long, it's almost impossible to keep a person in the High/Low vortex.

That was hype, That Bat Girl Vortex is sooooooo good.

I think if Fox would've stopped with the Yolo teleports he would've won, and KDZ kinda cheated when he escaped that B1,3 Mix-up with the Back dash :laugh:

F23, F23, F23, you mean. haha. "F+2, 3 F+2" means forward plus 2 then standing 3 then forward plus 2 again.

Catwoman is easymode though, but then again most of the game is. Very few respectable characters in my opinion. This game pisses me off more than any other because of a lot of the dumb shit that's in it. But I still have fun with friends. The only characters I honestly can give people respect for using is:

Cyborg, Green Arrow, Shazam, The Joker, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Ares, Bane, Martian Manhunter, Lobo, Zod.

The rest are highly frustrating the majority of the time.

In MK9 I only hated Kung Lao mostly. Some other characters had some bullshit I didn't like, but they weren't bad overall. Like Mileena. I hated her D4 with a passion. It was so fcking retarded. But even after playing Injustice then going back to MK9 to try it out again... Kung Lao has gotten less annoying. He is nothing in comparison to the dickery in Injustice.

You just gotta remember that even though the players use that character differently, you can still kick their ass, regardless. Yeah, and I do agree with the above characters, except that I respect the ones who can efficiently can use and have mastered Flash.....Although, I bet you think otherwise about the Scarlet Speedster.

Anyways, I gotta practice before Friday's tournament in Queens. Resharpen and possibly do better combos with Hawkgirl, Green Lantern and Green Arrow.

Off-topic, has anyone else watch the 2nd season of Arrow thus far?

Every character is easy mode in some way. You don't get extra dicksuck points for using character A over B.

Green Arrow is stupid because of his mixups
Grundy is stupid because of his braindead chain grabs
Cyborg is stupid because of his iaf
Shazam is stupid because of his amazing Oki game
Joker is stupid because of his Teeth setups
Lex Luthor is stupid because of his mixups
Ares is stupid because of his teleport
Bane is stupid because of his mixups and safe normals
Manhunter is stupid because of his specials
Lobo is stupid because of his specials
Zod is stupid because of his trait.

Every single character in this game has something ridiculous about them. No one character is more noble than the next, they all have asshole tactics and to play them to the best of their abilities, you need to use them.

Definitely valid and true b,b,b,lp. Although it usually ends up predicament if the tactics remain the same. But on the opposition end, it'll either: A)Finally wisen up and either use someone else to counter or change up the strategy. Or B)Keep falling to the same tactics that it'll eventually end up rage quitting.

All I saw in your post was (name of character) is stupid because (their game). Green Arrow has good mixups, but they aren't braindead to execute so your point is invalid. He doesn't have a full screen armored attack that leads into full combo and even auto-corrects if they jump like Catwoman does.

People on this site just like to argue for the sake of arguing. Go on TYM or any well-respected site and say that stuff.

I think I'm going to put Deathstroke on hold for a while. Even though my win rate with him is great, I want to go back to my main squeeze.
Especially because I forgot about her Red Son costume.

Black, Grey & Red. Those are the colors of my flag baby :bootyshake::pimp::bootyshake:

Argue with these nuts

Dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Immortal, because some of the stuff you say is ridiculous at times, and we just call you out on it.

"Lol, I main Green Arrow he's so execution heavy and mid tier give me respect, and everyone better than Green Arrow is dumb and deserves no respect, even if they're a good player"

^ That's what 75% of your posts in this thread screams, Even Twin doesn't blow up about high tier anymore, and he's level upped too, I can see it in his posts. I'm still waiting on why Cat Woman is easy mode too, and don't give me that auto correct bullshit because she needs it, either way in whiff or block it's still punishable.

Even Twin doesn't blow up about high tier anymore, and he's level upped too, I can see it in his posts.

Only because I don't play it anymore XD Matchmaking is too retarded to be bothered touching it

In my opinion this is how I break it down

Braindead: Superman, Batman and Doomsday
Respectable: Everyone else
Technical: Cyborg, Zod, Raven and Zatanna

The fact MK looks, feels and controls better than this game is more infuriating than anything. You have so much lore and potential with the DC catalog and this is the best they could do.

Only because I don't play it anymore XD Matchmaking is too retarded to be bothered touching it

In my opinion this is how I break it down

Braindead: Superman, Batman and Doomsday
Respectable: Everyone else
Technical: Cyborg, Zod, Raven and Zatanna

The fact MK looks, feels and controls better than this game is more infuriating than anything. You have so much lore and potential with the DC catalog and this is the best they could do.

I don't know, the whole respect thing is dumb IMO. Just play to win, and you're having success with brain dead characters, enjoy it. I play Doom/Vergil in Marvel and I honestly don't care if people say they're brain dead, I have fun playing them both.

And I agree with you about the MK comparison, if the Net code wasn't ass I'd play it all day long, it's my favorite fighter of all time.

Respect in my opinion comes from the person and not the character. I only put them 3 in the braindead catargory is because they take barely little execution to get the best rewards, in terms of damage and frame advantage/negative. If I meet a Cyborg etc.... I will have more respect because they break from the norm and its something new and I can learn from that. Its not necessarily that I can't respect Superman players for example, but I can respect the more technical characters more.

Because the matchmaking is trash I come across the same 10 people over and over with the occasional lv4 fom Azerbajan because the game thinks "why not". I would hope I can be respected (not egotistical) as I have looked and used almost half the cast but because I used Deathstroke last I am suddenly a spammer and lazy according to my PSN messages, so I get as much as I give lol

EDIT: Re-reading my post I don't think I explained myself well but I have the manliest man flu so it'll have to do XD

My day 1 Bane had 3 bnbs over 70% on any stage. 73% + a free backbreaker from 1 bad read.... This game does not suck - to be honest the only reason people dropped it is because the salt value make you want to rage quit life... I dropped characters because tears = nerfs but I'm still having fun exploring the characters.... It's not even close to mk tho :( I miss Mileena, Sektor, and Cyrax.