Frost seen from the pit?

sadphysics

I just downloaded the update and as far as I can see, in the pit, there is a thin blue ninja with light blue hair fighting in the background. Can anyone else confirm this? I'd like to see frost in the future. Maybe tanya and frost next season?

Yep it's Frost. Maybe she will even be a future DLC. Sure they told us Freddy was the last, but that doesn't mean they will not change their minds.

Yep it's Frost. Maybe she will even be a future DLC. Sure they told us Freddy was the last, but that doesn't mean they will not change their minds.
They said he was the last of this group, they are going to look into how much $$$ they made, to see if they do more. However im sure they have been working on new characters while these released. The DLC was probably done or almost finished when they launched MK.

They said he was the last of this group, they are going to look into how much $$$ they made, to see if they do more. However im sure they have been working on new characters while these released. The DLC was probably done or almost finished when they launched MK.

Honestly, I doubt they will give up on DLC after one package. The game isn't old enough yet to warrant a sequel. I think we will have plenty of DLC in the future.

Well even if we only get costumes MK9 has had more support/ DLC content than the abandoned MVC3 what a waste that was $70.00 down the drain for a half finished game that's getting a $40.00 update/ sequel 9 months later.

I'm Hoping that there will be a lot me DLC characters and I think that they will follow the routine of three classic characters and one completely random character. Which is okay with me as long as they don't go all crazy and ****ing it up with characters that wouldn't fit the franchise much. Im all for Freddy but Lets hope they dont go all crazy and add something stupid like chucky or Pinhead. But maybe next time instead of costumes maybe well get stages or more fatalities, or brutalities or something like that, all those costumes are gonna get annoying pretty soon.