Frost: How will she differ from Sub Zero?

Eurades

*note, i know this is my 2nd thread today, but i have been wanting to ask this.*

If Frost ever comes in MK9 or MK10, how will she differ from Sub Zero?

I thought that maybe she uses some snow powers and rare amout of ice powers, but I want to read what you guys think.

NOTE: I DONT MEAN HOW SHE IS FEMALE AND SUB ZERO IS MALE BTW...

Last edited:
Seeing as she looks slim and athletic, I'm hoping that she uses more assassination techniques in her moves similar to Skarlet. Also:

- Throwing little daggers made from ice
- Little balls of ice (Faster than Sub-Zero's ice ball but less frozen time)

Seeing as she looks slim and athletic, I'm hoping that she uses more assassination techniques in her moves similar to Skarlet. Also:

- Throwing little daggers made from ice
- Little balls of ice (Faster than Sub-Zero's ice ball but less frozen time)

Your the first to reply my question correctly. Congrats

hmmm les see

frost can have

shower ice that comes fom he top not aross.

Icepick that comes from the bottom.

Frozen touch, she grabs like a throw and you get frozen in plase.

a backfilp ice kck.

one word comes to mind........SPEED. i still cant believe how they made this mk9 sub-zero move like a wrestler wtf boon lol, im glad we have csz, but i can picture frost doing alot of unique things with ice. i would like it if they gave her a move just like "chun li's million kicks " where she sends ice shards from her feet that would be awesome. or make icycles fall from above, i wouldnt mind if they gave her sub-sero's mk2 blackice and have players slipping around lol.

Speed and more stealthy type attacks.
I also see her having a lot of balancing moves. Much like her Deadly Alliance fighting stance.
Ground Freeze and her own variation of frost slide like Deadly Alliance. She can also have her frost daggers back.

No matter what happens, Frost will always be seen as a Sub-Zero rip off.

Because every move that Frost has, Sub-Zero could have.

**** i want frost in this game she would look ****in epic and cyber smoke and chameleon is all this game is missing... freddy what a fail. ruin such a great game..... one of the best mks ever...... and freddy last dlc... 4th ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FAILURE

thoughts for ice moves:

ice aura: raising it underneath your feet like scorpion's fire, only the result is freezing you , obviously
ice kiss: instead of the iceball , or ice wind, a little twister of ice coming at ya to freeze you instead of some ice in the form of the kiss
ice shower: subzero's, from mk3, coming from the sky
ice daggers: projectile like skarlet's, no freezing, just throwing daggers on you, frozen ones
ice shield: protection from projectiles
ice breaking (grab): breaking a ball of ice on your head and then perform the grab with a kick
ice crystal: making a crystal of ice (kinda like kryptonite was shaped) and shoving it up your stomach

xray thought: blood on ice, she tackles you on a layer of ice with force, shoves an ice crystal in your stomach while you're down, then picks you up and shoves another crystal of ice inside you from behind to bleed even more, before kicking you away on the back of your head

that's all that comes in mind atm, if anything else does I'll edit or repost. btw, it's pointless to ask people not to "joke" about frost being a subzero ripoff, there will always be people who will make cheesy "jokes" about it. any type of character has potential to evolve and have different moves than another one if they use the same thing, in this case ice. I'm sure NRS can think of moves to make Frost unique this time around

As much as I would like to see some sort of "difference" I hate to admit it but she will not really be anything but a female version of Sub. They could give her all sorts of moves but they would all be ice based and its just a twist on what Sub has. If they reinvented her, she really wouldnt be Frost anymore. She would have to be a whole new character with a new name.

I really don't think she'll be in the game, because she's so similar. It would be interesting, but I just don't see it happening.