Favorite charecters and most missed things about MKDA

I always LOVED elder zub-zerio, Elder-Kung Lao, Mavado & Nitara from MKDA

but i really miss its conquest mode and i miss how when blaze was uncoverd finally it was this big thing in mk to have BLAZE in a MKgame finally. but i oddly miss fighting Moloch the most. what all do you guys miss and who were your favorite charecters?

Why do you "miss" these things? Do you no longer possess MKDA? Or do you mean you wish these things were in current MK?

Sub Zero was kick ass in this game and much better in deception. Didnt like Elder Kung Lao though cause he only had 2 specials and majority of his old moves gone. However I did like his primary look which was that of a traditional Shaolin Monk.

Also loved the way you had to work your way through to unlock half the roster.

YES! I love unlocking characters in fighting games =D

Agreed, I actually just re-bought MK5 and MK6 since they don't work on 360 and i just got a PS2. I keep playing the Deception konquest cuz its so fun, but i have to start my MK5 unlocking binge soon too.

Anyway...

Favorite parts of MK5 were the impale's and cyrax lol.

The fact that cyrax was the chosen cyborg....mmmmm :D

Mortal Kombat Deception is m second favorite Mortal Kombat game for a reason.

+Many, MANY unlockables to unlock
+A gigantic Krypt
+Many good characters but some okay characters too
+IMPALES
+Brutal Fatalities(Scorpion) and some funny ones too(Quan Chi)
+A long and interesting Konquest which was very fun to finally beat after many missions
+Story Mode was cool too, because of the way you saw the map before you actually played in it
+Test Your Might and Sight
+Onyx and Platinm coins had to be won by the mini games, giving them a purpose!!!
+Moloch was a boss. Plain and simple

I miss those miniature animated stages in the aracde ladder and how you go around the earth while clearing stages.

That was really kreative of them to do. I enjoyed that as well.

and to add to my list of epic MK:DA qualities!
Really really amazing second costumes! Ahem.....Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Mavado, Johnny Cage.
Really really amazing first costumes! Cyrax, Sonya, Reptile, Kenshi, Quan Chi.

I too miss the way the arcade ladder played out. My favorite ladder was from Deception though. It just looked awesome. MK2 is my second favorite. So well designed. Loved it. I really REALLY want Mk10 to have a creative character select. Something going on in the background. Like a dead earthrealm or edenian or whatever city and stuff going on. People fighting and killing eachother. Things of that nature. It'd be awesome. MK9's roster was incredible, but the design was boring as shit. Just characters and a plain ass red background. :l

It could at least be more like the old games where the character highlighted on the select screen would do a little animation upon choosing them

I miss Chess Kombat.

I always had Sub-Zero as King
Scorpion as Queen
Kabal as Rooks
Baraka as Pawns
Ermac as Bishop
Hotaru as Knight

Mortal Kombat Deception is m second favorite Mortal Kombat game for a reason.

+Many, MANY unlockables to unlock
+A gigantic Krypt
+Many good characters but some okay characters too
+IMPALES
+Brutal Fatalities(Scorpion) and some funny ones too(Quan Chi)
+A long and interesting Konquest which was very fun to finally beat after many missions
+Story Mode was cool too, because of the way you saw the map before you actually played in it
+Test Your Might and Sight
+Onyx and Platinm coins had to be won by the mini games, giving them a purpose!!!
+Moloch was a boss. Plain and simple

yea...this is not deception. this is deadly alliance

- Frost (I alway love playing as her on max difficulty).
- The Krypt (yeah it's was pretty fun to unlock too).
- Lava Shrine, House Of Pekara and Acid Bath (I miss those too).
- Konquest.
- Impales.
- Test Your Sight/Might.

Oh. Favourite MKDA characters. I suppose I must find a different thread to proclaim my undying love for Tali'Zorah vas Normandy.

I miss Chess Kombat.
I always had Sub-Zero as King
Scorpion as Queen
Kabal as Rooks
Baraka as Pawns
Ermac as Bishop
Hotaru as Knight

I thought I was the only one that liked MK chess! I also liked liked MK tetris.

Anyway....my favorite feature to MKDA was Konquest mode and the extensive Krypt. Kharacters: Aside from Sub Zero my favorite was (the copy) Frost. Favorite Fatalities: Sub Zero, Frost, Johnny Cage and Raiden.

I think I liked Deception more, except the fact that it looked like a DA v2.
However when it was released it was an amazing game! It had a good set of characters (though deception was better here), impales, tecsct your might and sight, krypt, konquest... The only thing I didn't really liked at the time was that it was more tekken like, though I liked the 3d kombat.

I can't say I miss anything. Because I still have the game and I play it from time to time. But my favorite characters happen to be Kitana, kenshi, scorpion, Nitara (somewhat) and Sub-zero.