Fatalities are getting worse by the minute

Wow really?! I like everyone fatalities (I still haven't seen every single one yet). I even don't mind when someone does a fatality on me haha..

Best fatality: Jade & Kabal as of now
Worse fatality: Sub Zero's body rip (unoriginal)

Wow really?! I like everyone fatalities (I still haven't seen every single one yet). I even don't mind when someone does a fatality on me haha..

Best fatality: Jade & Kabal as of now
Worse fatality: Sub Zero's body rip (unoriginal)

I cant see how Sub-Zero's torso rip is unoriginal...

Jade's 1st and Kabal's 2nd are 2 of the worst imo.

Yea but Sonya was there to cauterize the stumps. Sheeva's lend a hand fatality is lethal if you consider blood loss lol

yeah, but death by off-screen blood loss is pretty weak for a mortal kombat game

all they had to do was make her crush your head with her other arms or something the get the full effect that they die

yeah, but death by off-screen blood loss is pretty weak for a mortal kombat game

all they had to do was make her crush your head with her other arms or something the get the full effect that they die

You're missing the point of it.

Sheeva's second fatality is one of the most humiliating ones in the game.
It actually invokes rage within the player you do it to.

So that fatality, combined with the fact that you beat them with Sheeva, leads to some great hate mail.

fatalities i dislike.

kanos...genereric heart rip, if one of em had been it it would have been fine..but both?

jonny cage chest rip...makes no sense when you consider physics, its impossible to rip a guys chest off when there lower half isnt anchered, hed just lift him in the air.

fatalities i dislike.

kanos...genereric heart rip, if one of em had been it it would have been fine..but both?

jonny cage chest rip...makes no sense when you consider physics, its impossible to rip a guys chest off when there lower half isnt anchered, hed just lift him in the air.

Been saying it since MKII.

I seriously thought I was the only one who thought this.
No matter how fast/hard you lift, you can't rip someone in half if they aren't anchored!

If you could, toddlers and babys would be accidentally murdered every day!

fatalities i dislike.

Not if the force is significant enough. Maybe JC is juicing on some of that outworld B12.

fatalities i dislike.

get the mythbusters mob to do a mk special episode that'll be kool

not to mention he karate chopping a person's head in half lol. of course now that I say that other fatalities come to mind that would fall in this category. I'll stop here lol

I think Johnny Cages rip fatality is amazing. His winner fatality i dont like though. The trophy ruins it. But recently, I like Kenshis fatalities and Skarlets 1st fatality (havent seen 2nd). Rains....i get it hes all about water, but the leg break/head chop is pretty lame. And drowning fatality isnt great either. Not a big fan of the "fat" fatalities, where the person gets fats then blows up. Rain is one of my favorite characters. but ill likely be using the leg break fatality more since i the "water sword" is decent. If it was up to me, id have Rain make a whirlpool around the enemy. As the enemy is trapped they are drowning. Rain then shoots a bolt of lightning into the whirlpool, exploding then into a bloody mess.

Did you NOT see Kenshi's first fatality in MK9? Plus, Scorpion's and Noob's are pretty cool too.
Personally I think Noob Saibot's first MK9 Fatality is the best ones I've seen in the MK franchise. Only thing I could think to compare to it's awesomeness is the Sub-Zero Fatality in the original.

I think Johnny Cages rip fatality is amazing. His winner fatality i dont like though. The trophy ruins it. But recently, I like Kenshis fatalities and Skarlets 1st fatality (havent seen 2nd). Rains....i get it hes all about water, but the leg break/head chop is pretty lame. And drowning fatality isnt great either. Not a big fan of the "fat" fatalities, where the person gets fats then blows up. Rain is one of my favorite characters. but ill likely be using the leg break fatality more since i the "water sword" is decent. If it was up to me, id have Rain make a whirlpool around the enemy. As the enemy is trapped they are drowning. Rain then shoots a bolt of lightning into the whirlpool, exploding then into a bloody mess.

YAY someone to agree with lol

I hate the "fat" fatalities. it always added an element of corniness that I could never get into.

Rain's fatalities were my first BIG disappointment. Mainly because Kenshi and Scarlet got some good ones. I love their's. I was hoping Rain would follow suit. The first one, again "fat" fatalities just feel corny to me so wasn't impressed. The second is ok, I don't get the leg breaking thing but ok lol

I think my other big disappointment was Shang Tsung getting the Joker's fatality. Mainly because he didn't get a soul steal one. He had the most potential for cool fatalities too. :-/

I don't dislike any fatalities in any MK game other than DC. That being said, Kratos' second fatality is alot like a MKvsDC "fatality".