Does anyone relize!

Why flush the toilet if you're going to have to flush it later?

Why get a job when you're eventually just going to retire?

Why go to sleep when you're eventually going to wake up?

Does anyone relize that if there are more DLC, we will want them right? But then a new MK will come along, with those kombatants, and the money we spent will kinda be wasted, i bought Skarlet, but I think i'll wait for a new game, so i don't waste extra money ;)
To be truthful I doubt it's your money :/

Why flush the toilet if you're going to have to flush it later?

Why get a job when you're eventually just going to retire?

Why go to sleep when you're eventually going to wake up?

Um..... that's nothing like i meant,

To be truthful I doubt it's your money :/

Yea it's not, What ever I want i get, but I know, what's not needed for me and what is :) P.S like a million times THIS IS JUST MY DAMN OPINION!

The same kombatants that will be in mk10 will probably have a different look. New moves fatalitys etc. So i would buy DLC aswell. Not FORCING anyone to buy dlc btw lol.

I'm gonna buy DLC as long as they concern MK characters. for example Freddy for me is senseless. If they will put on DLC someone like Tanya, Reiko, fujin, ecc... i'll buy them.

I'm gonna buy DLC as long as they concern MK characters. for example Freddy for me is senseless. If they will put on DLC someone like Tanya, Reiko, fujin, ecc... i'll buy them.

Freddy is a good fighter. They made him fit with his story and gameplay.

Freddy is a good fighter. They made him fit with his story and gameplay.

could be ( a part insane dmg combo and the projectile glitch XD ) but i played mk since the first arcade ( as u can see i'm not so young anymore ) so everything else not in the MK universe ( a part some new char in case ) and ALREADY with his own story is pointless to me. Next DLC: Alien? Chuck Norris? Ghostbusters? C'mon...
But i can understand who bought Freddy, is just a +1 fighter. That was just my opinion, i'd like to keep "clean" the idea i got of MK, that's all.

could be ( a part insane dmg combo and the projectile glitch XD ) but i played mk since the first arcade ( as u can see i'm not so young anymore ) so everything else not in the MK universe ( a part some new char in case ) and ALREADY with his own story is pointless to me. Next DLC: Alien? Chuck Norris? Ghostbusters? C'mon...
But i can understand who bought Freddy, is just a +1 fighter. That was just my opinion, i'd like to keep "clean" the idea i got of MK, that's all.

Nobody is forcing you to play as him.

does anyone REALISE that you spelt REALISE wrong?

S in some countries, Z in others, but always an A.

I get your point but it's not really a valid argument. It's like someone saying that they don't want to play as Sub-Zero in MK9 because they want to wait to play as him in MK10. It's going to be a new game, or an expansion like UMK9. Either way it will be just fine if you play the DLC characters now. Personally, I love the DLC characters. The only reason why I don't play as them often is because I'm going for an achievement, see my sig.