Did Gamespot leak Soyna?

I see wrinkles around the mouth area and forehead, definitely Sonya Blade in my opinion. I am happy both of my favorite characters are returning, and i am ready for the culmination of the Kano / Sonya Blade rivalry. Amazing seeing them both leading their respective factions, definitely supporting the Black Dragon one of course, Special Forces better be prepared. :twisted:

Oh we'll be ready :cool:

You still play Ultra?

If you're sick of hearing it, stop paying attention to it. You can't change people's opinions. The truth will come out eventually.

Opinions on something they haven't tried, contradicting people that HAVE tried it?

Then again this is the internet for you.

ef7b002d853ba862fab3973714a8812203bb778d88ec427adf5294308d7f6bcb.jpg

So, what are you going to do about it?

I'm just going to keep pointing out how wrong they are until their ignorance finally gets to them that they have to stop eventually. I mean, how hard is it for people to just stop overreacting to three characters related to each other that obviously will not play alike?

I too am sick and tired of seeing this bull on the forums. We haven't seen two characters that have played alike yet, so why would anyone think three related characters will?

It's dumb, and people should stop acting like they know shit when they don't.

The Sonya Cassie guys may be wrong, but they are not the ones overreacting. For every post about someone feeling Sonya and Cassie have too much in common there are 5 to 7 angry posts about how wrong they are about that.

[MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION]

They should.....but they won't. So arguing with them is just a waste of time. Like I said, the truth will come out eventually.

I wouldn't necessarily call people, who are just trying to get those few who still can't grasp that two related characters will not be alike, overreacting.

But it's whatever. Really, I'm not going to get into an argument about this. I'll still sit and write how wrong they are, it's fun to me at least.

The Sonya Cassie guys may be wrong, but they are not the ones overreacting. For every post about someone feeling Sonya and Cassie have too much in common there are 5 to 7 angry posts about how wrong they are about that.

Because they should damn well know by now :|...

[MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION]

They should.....but they won't. So arguing with them is just a waste of time. Like I said, the truth will come out eventually.

As The King said... truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

I predict a bunch of laughs for the opposite "side" of those who are right :laugh:

I actually think the leak is Sonya now. Even looking at the hair, it seems she has two pieces of hair falling down that Sonya usually has, whereas Cassie's hair is more shorter in the front. Also the face looks more gaunt as if she has aged more. Sonya is only going to be around late 30's/early 40s in this game, she'll not exactly be pushing passed 50. Look at Bridgette Wilson who played Sonya in the first movie - she is only in her early 40s now

Somebody failed maths. Considering this is set 25 years in the future, it is impossible for Sonya to be late 30's/early 40's. You're suggesting that Sonya was 15 or younger during MK9?

Somebody failed maths. Considering this is set 25 years in the future, it is impossible for Sonya to be late 30's/early 40's. You're suggesting that Sonya was 15 or younger during MK9?
And she was already a Lieutenant in the US military. I seem to recall Lieutenant being a Commissioned Officer's rank, and that requires a 4 year college degree and one of 3 known commissioning programs (the service academies, ROTC, and OCS, with only OCS being done post-college). Her age in MK1 during the original timeline was around 26, if my memory serves correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I want to know the intro between her and her daughter.

Sonya: You will go to bed at 9 o'clock, sweetheart.
Cassie:*meh*meh*meh*meh*
Sonya: Alright, I will play wth you. But don't tell this to your father.

Maybe Sonya says "you can't fool me with your sorcery, Shang Tsung" and fights her daughter thinking she saved the world. After she does the fatality Shang Tsung walks in the background singing the trololololo song.

I want to know the intro between her and her daughter.

Sonya: You will go to bed at 9 o'clock, sweetheart.
Cassie:*meh*meh*meh*meh*
Sonya: Alright, I will play wth you. But don't tell this to your father.

LOL. Nah, I'm imagining something more realistic like...

Cassie: Are you going to run away this time as well?
Sonya: You still holding a grudge?
Cassie: Nah, I forgave you a long time ago.

or

Cassie: Mother.
Sonya: I've missed you.
Cassie: Like I believe that.

or

Sonya: Cassie. We can work this out.
Cassie: A bit late, don't you think?
Sonya: Better late than never.

or

Sonya: My, you've grown up a lot.
Cassie: Can't say the same about you.
Sonya: I only did what I thought was the best.

you know what Commander? after reviewing the alleged "Sonya" pic thoroughly, I came to the conclusion that it truly is Cassie in her alt costume.

I was gonna go along with it untill I saw that annoying gamepro leak phrase that u and trash made so popular by posting it 2 billion times!, I think u guys will be eating ur words once the game comes out. oh and btw u forgot "from the horse's mouth" .oh wait, that's trash's line.

So, you were going to go with it being being Sonya (which there's a huge possibility that it is), but you decided to say it's not her, just to be different and oppose me because you're angry? :laugh:
Calm down, man.
It's not that serious, you know?

Go ahead and keep being ignorant, but all signs point to that being Sonya.
She even has wrinkles around her eyes and has a wedding ring on her necklace.
That woman looks to be in her 40s not 20-something.
If it turns out to be Sonya, great.
If it turns out to be Cassie, also great.
I could give less than 2 shits whether her and Johnny make it, but all signs do point to that being Sonya.
Her absence or presence in the game doesn't make or break it for me. :-D

Im going to say in denial and just say that sonya is a selectable avatar for faction mode and isnt in the game as a playable character.

/keep hope alive

Sonya shouldn't even be in this game!!! She's blonde! There can ONLY be one blonde person per MK game. Two blonde people is straight forward NAZISM right there! No, no, no!!!

Somebody failed to realize the possibity that Sonya could also die in MKX around the 15 year mark when she tries to rescue Cassie (in the comics), which could also make her 40 years old and still playable in MKX.
Dead in story mode =/= unplayable, as MK9 has proven in the past.