Did Gamespot leak Soyna?

I actually think the leak is Sonya now. Even looking at the hair, it seems she has two pieces of hair falling down that Sonya usually has, whereas Cassie's hair is more shorter in the front. Also the face looks more gaunt as if she has aged more. Sonya is only going to be around late 30's/early 40s in this game, she'll not exactly be pushing passed 50. Look at Bridgette Wilson who played Sonya in the first movie - she is only in her early 40s now

I actually think the leak is Sonya now. Even looking at the hair, it seems she has two pieces of hair falling down that Sonya usually has, whereas Cassie's hair is more shorter in the front.
How can you tell Cassie's hair is shorter in the front? It's always in a bun. It could be that exact length.

Also the face looks more gaunt as if she has aged more. Sonya is only going to be around late 30's/early 40s in this game, she'll not exactly be pushing passed 50. Look at Bridgette Wilson who played Sonya in the first movie - she is only in her early 40s now
I can see that, but then again there's lighting we could look onto. Plus what Sonya can do, Cassie already does. Why would they waste a roster spot on that?
Just my thoughts.

How can you tell Cassie's hair is shorter in the front? It's always in a bun. It could be that exact length.

I can see that, but then again there's lighting we could look onto. Plus what Sonya can do, Cassie already does. Why would they waste a roster spot on that?
Just my thoughts.

Because Cassie has a parting with 2 pieces of hair that will come down around her cheekbones, whereas the one we think is Sonya has a straggle of hair that comes down to around the jawbone, which is what Sonya's hair usually looks like. And I agree the lighting is different for everybody, but comparing it with the obvious Cassie face, she seems to have a flatter face whereas 'Sonya's' seems more gaunt. I don't understand why we would have Sonya and Cassie but there must be some major differentiation.

Facial features aside, I'm actually excited to see Soyna make her return. Judging by the way she is in the comics, I can tell she's going to be a badass chick. Also, her relationship with Cassie adds an interesting dynamic to her character which gives her some needed depth. Will she soften her heart for Cassie or completely shun her away? Both outcomes are equally intriguing.

We have at least two confirmed Forum members who have played the game, including Founder Patrick McCarron himself, that say Cassie does not play like either of her parents.

Really starting to get sick of "well since Cassie is in the game, what's the point of her parents if she's like them".

We have at least two confirmed Forum members who have played the game, including Founder Patrick McCarron himself, that say Cassie does not play like either of her parents.

Really starting to get sick of "well since Cassie is in the game, what's the point of her parents if she's like them".

If you're sick of hearing it, stop paying attention to it. You can't change people's opinions. The truth will come out eventually.

It's because you people keep saying the Sonya can't be in cause cassie plays like Sonya...

And it's annoying because we know for a FACT that they don't play alike because what very trusted sources have said.

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

It's because you people keep saying the Sonya can't be in cause cassie plays like Sonya...

And it's annoying because we know for a FACT that they don't play alike because what very trusted sources have said.

So, what are you going to do about it?

If you STILL believe Sonya cannot be in MKX because Cassie is in and plays like Sonya, you are a liar and can be proven as such because there are multiple witnesses against you. I hope I made myself clear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

If you STILL believe Sonya cannot be in MKX because Cassie is in and plays like Sonya, you are a liar and can be proven as such because there are multiple witnesses against you. I hope I made myself clear.

[MENTION=16316]Known_Hero[/MENTION]
"Lol well what are you gonna do about it "

I guess I can't do anything but let you sit there and assume what you want off of very very weak logic .

Lol well what are you gonna do about it

Whatever I can get away with, and whatever is not explicitly prohibited by any rules or regulations, that's for sure. Repeated calling those people liars based on eyewitness accounts to the contrary is always a good place to start.

[MENTION=16316]Known_Hero[/MENTION]
"Lol well what are you gonna do about it "

I guess I can't do anything but let you sit there and assume what you want off of very very weak logic .

Man, you are an idiot. Do you even read the thread before you post?

At least read the last page before you post. Come on, dude.

Wooo name calling.. You proved me wrong...I can't argue with you anymore..you have called me an idiot online...game over

:(

Man, you are an idiot. Do you even read the thread before you post?

At least read the last page before you post. Come on, dude.
There's a time and place for that kind of bullshit. It's called The Octagon.

Kerri Hoskins will always be my favorite Sonya Blade

2afzq89.jpg

However, I think her story in MKX will be the most interesting.

I haven't played the game and even I can see that. If anything, Cassie plays more like Stryker 2.0.

I see wrinkles around the mouth area and forehead, definitely Sonya Blade in my opinion. I am happy both of my favorite characters are returning, and i am ready for the culmination of the Kano / Sonya Blade rivalry. Amazing seeing them both leading their respective factions, definitely supporting the Black Dragon one of course, Special Forces better be prepared. :twisted: