Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
CYBER SMOKE SUCKS! Period. He was a worthless copied character (yes I said copied. 100% of his moves were someone else's). I dont know why people will not stop talking about him. Again, worthless ... copied ... sucks. They DO NOT need to waste a DLC on him. Freddy >>> Cyber Smoke.

You have lots of sucky/copycat/generic characters in your sign...

Cyber Smoke is not a copycat. He had unique moves in MKD-MKA like the smokey fingers, play dead, smoke pary and others, if you hate copycats so much and you consider a character a copycat for just 1 move (yes one move), that is the spear then you may consider your sign, there lots of copycats there, and most of them borrowed more than 1 move... Frost, Kira, to name a few.

Makes me feel like my video was in vein.

In the video it says "Million of fans waiting"...

baahaha

all it said was "62" people wanting Smoke for DLC in the poll on the trailer. Still nice video though. Freddy is WAY better then Cyber smoke anyways! Sorry guys, but Mr. Kruger took the last DLC spot! Mahahha!

;P

In the video it says "Million of fans waiting"...

baahaha

all it said was "62" people wanting Smoke for DLC in the poll on the trailer. Still nice video though. Freddy is WAY better then Cyber smoke anyways! Sorry guys, but Mr. Kruger took the last DLC spot! Mahahha!

;P

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/20124-Who-do-YOU-want-for-DLC

113 persons =)

And, that poll is old, because most of the people voted Rain, if we make another poll, im sure Cyber Smoke will reach 200 votes in a short time.

All the characters in my sig may have copied moves from others ... but Im not begging/pleading everyday for them to be added (other than Tanya who still should have been there instead of Freddy). Cyber Smoke, on the other hand, has nothing but copied moves. And no, Im not talking about the one who was on Deception or whichever console version. The one being requested is the one from MK3. He brings nothing to the table.

One day I'll read on this forum that Scorpion or Shao Kahn sucks or 2 Stupid Dogs would be better characters than they.

The difference is that they have *something* to add to the game. Cyber Smoke has nothing. I loathe the fact that they may add him to the game and I would end up having to pay $5 for a full roster (I will support the DLC regardless cause I want to see more and more) to have him and to never ever bother clicking on him. Scorpion's spear and Sektor's teleport and an invis that human Smoke already has. Worthless.

The difference is that they have *something* to add to the game. Cyber Smoke has nothing. I loathe the fact that they may add him to the game and I would end up having to pay $5 for a full roster (I will support the DLC regardless cause I want to see more and more) to have him and to never ever bother clicking on him. Scorpion's spear and Sektor's teleport and an invis that human Smoke already has. Worthless.

Keep the spear, make a different teleport, add his Deception/Armageddon moves, and you have a unique character.

He doesnt need to be a "straight port" of what he was in UMK3, he can be a combined version of his UMK3 and MKA versions + new moves, just exactly like Rain, he has UMK3 and MKA moves + new moves. Or they can overhaul him, just like they did with his human counterpart.

I prefer Human Smoke anyday, he is my 3rd main, but I want Cyber Smoke because he is a classic.

I prefer Human Smoke anyday, he is my 3rd main, but I want Cyber Smoke because he is a classic.

Cyber Smoke could be so easily created, i have already a story in my mind, pretty simple, but it would work. I don't see a problem with a Robo-Smoke, it is a old character, but just because of that people would like to see him, atleast as a non-story fighter.

Cyber Smoke could be so easily created, i have already a story in my mind, pretty simple, but it would work. I don't see a problem with a Robo-Smoke, it is a old character, but just because of that people would like to see him, atleast as a non-story fighter.

Exactly!

Kratos and Freddy are in the game with no good explanation so why can't Cyber Smoke be in it? he's at least a true MK character.

Keep the spear, make a different teleport, add his Deception/Armageddon moves, and you have a unique character.

He doesnt need to be a "straight port" of what he was in UMK3, he can be a combined version of his UMK3 and MKA versions + new moves, just exactly like Rain, he has UMK3 and MKA moves + new moves. Or they can overhaul him, just like they did with his human counterpart.

The main issue I have is that most people do not want him different. They want the one they remember. And thats the one with nothing special.

Give him as a costume for human Smoke and you have the "classic" part covered! :)

Exactly!

Kratos and Freddy are in the game with no good explanation so why can't Cyber Smoke be in it? he's at least a true MK character.

While I do agree that he is a true MK character, my whole arguement is that there are approximately 65 true MK characters .... if they are going to limit the amount of DLC we get, I really dont want one of those spots to go to someone who brings simply nothing special to the table other than nostalgia.

I didn't want a Cyber Smoke skin simply for the reason of wanting him to be a separate character. I hated the thought of them releasing him as a costume for Smoke instead of unique character. So I'm very glad they didn't.

To all those saying Cyber Smoke could have Play Dead and Stinky Finger in his moveset; he already does if you think about it. He's playing dead right now because NRS gave him the stinky finger x 2.

Thank you, I'll be here all week

I wonder how the MK community would feel if in the next game every single character was cyber :laugh:
alot of mk fans are flip flops, and bandwagon jumpers. So its unknown

they were calling robots gay when Cyber Subzero was just a rumor, then when they actually saw him, It quickly changed to "OMG robots are so kewl you guys!!!!, I'm going to main him cuz he looks like predator!!!!!!"

now it looks like robots are gay again. Whatever :roll:

God knows what you people will say next

There may not be Cyber-Smoke. Maybe Jason will make it in before him. Deal with it

TrollNoob.png

While I do agree that he is a true MK character, my whole arguement is that there are approximately 65 true MK characters .... if they are going to limit the amount of DLC we get, I really dont want one of those spots to go to someone who brings simply nothing special to the table other than nostalgia.

Ever play MKT? Who is missing from that? Cyber Smoke is the only one. Cyber Sub Zero is taking the place of Unmasked Sub Zero. Who is there to represent Cyber Smoke? Nobody that is who. Whether you like him or not you have to respect other peoples opinions and maybe think that Cyber Smoke might have been somebody's favorite character to play in the arcades. If you people hate him good for you but he deserves a spot in this game whether he is a costume or a character, this game was supposed to be a fan service game and whether you like it or not Cyber Smoke is what fans want.