Cooking With Scorpion

MKFrEaK2

Remember that one video in MK:DA, called Cooking With Scorpion? You could unlock it in the Krypt. And it showed some dude in a Scorpion costume, choppin' up fish and watermelon and crap.

Yep, totally remember that. Aw, MK:DA was truly a SPECIAL thing. :roll: :D

MKFrEaK2 said:
Remember that one video in MK:DA, called Cooking With Scorpion? You could unlock it in the Krypt. And it showed some dude in a Scorpion costume, choppin' up fish and watermelon and crap.
They should make a cooking with Reptile and cooking with Rain and cooking with Sub-Zero and cooking with Ermac and cooking with........all those ninjas

scop.jpg

I was hoping for something like this in Deception.

I knew he looked similar in Mytholgies. This is Sal Divita.

They got a bit lazy in Deception, only downzing the krypt. The bloopers were funny but thats about it.

Kobra said:
I knew he looked similar in Mytholgies. This is Sal Divita.

Yep. If it's not him, though, then I guess it'd have to be John Turk who played Scorpion in UMK3.

Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
MKFrEaK2 said:
They should make a cooking with Reptile and cooking with Rain and cooking with Sub-Zero and cooking with Ermac and cooking with........all those ninjas

Are you nucking futs?

Love Cowboy said:
Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
MKFrEaK2 said:

Are you nucking futs?

Maybe he is.

RIPLIUKANG said:
Love Cowboy said:
Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
MKFrEaK2 said:

Are you nucking futs?

Maybe he is.

There's obviously no question.

Yes.

Yeh I remember it and it was cool and all but maybe you should be more specific like why you asked everybody that. So why? :?