challenge tower achievement....dissapointed

whityfrd

flame if you will, but i got seriously bored with challenge tower around the 150 mark and just started buying my way to the end. its the same old crap over and over again. and it wasnt challenging at all, more like annoying aspects brought into the gameplay. i bought my way all the way up to end game and beat it in four tries. just goes to show that someone that goes legit through half the challenge tower can hold their own in end game. and what was the reward? 10 friggin gamerscore points.

i dont feel ashamed at all. i actually feel better i didnt waste my time trying to console the conscience by manually beating all these annoying challenges. to anyone whos digging ditches in this thing, get through it and move on to better aspects of the game, this thing is a migraine with a trash reward.

Yeah it probably should have a better reward, such as a new character or something. If you dig it, play it. If you think it's boring, don't play the mode because achievements and trophies are silly anyway.

The reward for the challenge tower was pretty disappointing, but I had fun playing Challenge Tower though.

Challenge Tower was a great idea, but yeah...the payoffs for completing it sucked enough to make it not worth the effort.

You're far from the first person to complain about the reward, and won't be the last, so hopefully NRS is taking notes for the next game.

flame if you will, but i got seriously bored with challenge tower around the 150 mark and just started buying my way to the end. its the same old crap over and over again. and it wasnt challenging at all, more like annoying aspects brought into the gameplay. i bought my way all the way up to end game and beat it in four tries. just goes to show that someone that goes legit through half the challenge tower can hold their own in end game. and what was the reward? 10 friggin gamerscore points.

i dont feel ashamed at all. i actually feel better i didnt waste my time trying to console the conscience by manually beating all these annoying challenges. to anyone whos digging ditches in this thing, get through it and move on to better aspects of the game, this thing is a migraine with a trash reward.

The real challenge starts like in challenge 250, keep playing. Buying the challenges, not cool. But its your call.

Quan Chi should've been the reward for beating it. A full character. I finished it on 360. I have no desire to finish it on PS3, considering I don't even like Mileena.

I got bored around the same time... 150ish. I also bought my way through to the very end. I occasionally go back and do a few of them now and again in hope of the trophy eventually but it just not fun imo. All in all the tower has about 20 challenges that are mixed up with small variations thrown in to make them seem like they are different. I'm at around 230 and I'll finish it but I'm taking it slow.

A reward for me was simply completing it without skipping any, which I did today. I'll agree though the actual reward is naff. How about making Goro playable in single player or something? Still it's nice to have four costumes for Mileena.