Cassie's X-Ray

Rain did have a place in the MK1 thru UMK3 timeline, which MK9 covered.
Mortal Kombat Deception's Konquest Mode showed that Rain had been in since MK1 and MKII.
He aided Kahn in his plans for the conquest of Earthrealm.
Kratos being in or not being in had nothing to do with Rain making it as DLC.
Rain made it in as DLC because people hounded Ed Boon on Twitter for weeks on end about Rain not being on the main roster (when he rightfully should have been), so he finally gave in to fan demand and made him DLC.

Yeah, but then it greatly limits the chances of Johnny or Sonya being in MK X, which is a bit of a let-down if that's the case, since they were the surviving heroes of MK9, along with Raiden.

They'll be in MKX.

Whether they'll be Story-Only battles or playable as well is yet to be seen. Mortal Kombat does have a history of having quite a few non-playable characters appear as enemy only after all. Like Deception.

-

Cassie needs an opposite to work with. Like how her father hit on her mother a lot and is the opposite of her. Can't work the Cage magic unless that part is brought into the picture as well. So new character or returning character to play as her opposite like her parents were to each other?

They'll be in MKX.

Whether they'll be Story-Only battles or playable as well is yet to be seen. Mortal Kombat does have a history of having quite a few non-playable characters appear as enemy only after all. Like Deception.

-

Cassie needs an opposite to work with. Like how her father hit on her mother a lot and is the opposite of her. Can't work the Cage magic unless that part is brought into the picture as well. So new character or returning character to play as her opposite like her parents were to each other?
Maybe Kano or something

Really, that's even worse. She basically rips off iconic moves of TWO iconic characters. This is Kira all over again.

Btw, I was talking about the MOVE "nut punch" and its animations, I am not quite sure what Sonya's moves have to do with it anyway, but the fact she actually perfoms kiss of death and cartwheel before nut breaker makes it so much more of a copycat, gosh! I hadn't noticed it until you said it :/

So far, VERY disappointed by Cassie.

Even the nut punch animation is not the same man. Look closely. Kira was more of a copypat fusion between Sonya and Kano, also... and she served the purpose of being a Kano-like character, just as Jarek did. I doubt either Jarek or Kira were ever taken very seriously. Cassie seems pretty cool to me, imo, and they're adding some originality while obviously keeping roots to make those Cage and Sonya fans happy.

Rain didn't belong to MK9 but that monstrosity Cyber Sub-Zero did? The same useless copycat that pretty much ripped-off Cyrax, Sonya and Sub-Zero's moves? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

How could anybody here think that both Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade won't be playable?

Remember how MK9 ended with the Netherrealm team having their chance to invade Earthrealm? Which is where Johnny and Sonya live?

How could anybody here think that both Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade won't be playable?

Remember how MK9 ended with the Netherrealm team having their chance to invade Earthrealm? Which is where Johnny and Sonya live?

The story spans over 25 years. Shinnok may not invade right away and a lot can happen in that time.

Ed Boon accidentally hinted/confirmed that one of them might be playable, saying in an interview with giantbomb about how they didnt think about what would happen with Fatalities on family members and just said "eh they'll just do it anyway".

That could just as easily be for another family set, but we'll see.

Ed Boon accidentally hinted/confirmed that one of them might be playable, saying in an interview with giantbomb about how they didnt think about what would happen with Fatalities on family members and just said "eh they'll just do it anyway".

umm fatalites on their kids have been around since MK3..(SINDEL VS KITANA) so theres nothing new there..:/

umm fatalites on their kids have been around since MK3..(SINDEL VS KITANA) so theres nothing new there..:/

Well, with all the previous family relationships, they were against eachother. Sindel and Kitana, until MK:D in which case they werent in the same game until Unchained, and Noob and Sub-Zero.

Plus, im just saying straight up what Ed Boon said in his giantbomb interview.

Re: x-ray

So, for the people who actually want this to be... help me picture this.
Are we also gonna get to behold skinless ding-dongs?
If not, what are those nuts going to be hanging from?
If there is a ding-dong, is it gonna hang there or will the guys have a hardon from the combat?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Well, a few Xrays did not cover that (Sindel's Johnny, Jade, Milleena?) And I would think that Scorpion might have, he had a child, but I guess then would be unnoticeably small.

Kitanix, love your nick:)

Well to the topic, i certainly would like to see it all uncensored. The less censore - the better. This is Mortal Kombat, let everything be natural:) I was really sad and angry about Sindel, Jade and Cage X-Rays in MK2011.
But unfortunately there are not big chance they will do anything like this. MK is played by children, hehe :)

I mean, it is rated Mature, thus most everyone over that age would have seen a dick before playing the game. Little off topic, but I thought that Kitana's death should be altered to a part that Quan Chi brought her back to life to marry Rain and become Queen. Then Raiden reversed the curse to make her pure again.

The story spans over 25 years. Shinnok may not invade right away and a lot can happen in that time.

Agreed with BOTH of these points, for their own reasons, but I agree more with what [MENTION=7297]Sn202[/MENTION] mentioned.
That being said, Sonya and Johnny aren't 100% confirmed for MK X either.