April 4th Twitch Event & Live Stream Featuring Goro!

Re: April 4th Goro Stream & Twitch Event!

Yeah not to derail this thread, but was anyone else having trouble getting into this site the past hour?

And yes there's going to be prizes for this stream. They said just watch and they'll tell us what to do.

Last time they were giving stuff away, not sure if they already picked the winners, on their facebook they wanted us to tell what's the one thing we can't wait to do for X. They were just giving away shirts.

Can't wait to see what prizes for this!

My iPad will be running out battery on Saturday from 4-9 pm.

Re: GORO Stuff

Five hours of Goro? I doubt it :D

Also, does 'all access stream event' mean that all content will be available? I assume this means they're going to be using the gold/shipped version, which will include all characters and stages?

Wait, five hours!? That's insane.

It's not going to be 5 hours of Goro, can we please shoot that down while we're already ahead?

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] You've been improving that Tanya's face, good call, looks way better now.

It's not going to be 5 hours of Goro, can we please shoot that down while we're already ahead?

I was just expressing surprise at the fact that it's apparently gonna be a five-hour stream.

Re: GORO Stuff

Sorry for the extreme vague post, my internet is acting up and I just wanted to post this. I'll fix it when Comcast stops being a twerp.
Comcast blows and so do their stockholders and employees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Agreed.

That said, I'm just happy that we'll finally get to see Goro in action, with his 3 variations.

Changed the title again, realized it may have confused people into thinking Goro will be streamed the entire duration.

What if I actually win something? I'd love a shirt. This is an opportunity. Haha. Realistically, though, chances are 1%.

Um... Goro gameplay finally. Good. Very interested to see how they balanced him.

5 hours is a lot. At Twitch HQ? That must be the final stream then.

So it's Thursday + Saturday and then 10 long days before release. And then I will come... back from the store... and... insert the disc... and spin that $hit!

Last edited:
1. Goro!

2. iNcontroL? DJWheat? TF are they doing here? Awesome.

3. Who gets fatalitied in Goro's launch trailer? Johnny Cage or Kung Lao? Taking bets!