anyone else think they should use kreat a kharacter for ur faction?

Kreate a Fighter isn't a terrible idea... But the previous incarnation of it has left people feeling sour.

I, personally, wouldn't mind it for offline combat. But meh. I'm not too passionate about it.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2's customization feature in particular has me more salty than MKA's. I swear, some of those customizations can get so over the top that in some cases, you can't even visibly recognize them as the character they're supposed to be, which is why I brought up the Kitana mohawk comment to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

No times one thousand. Honestly the less NetherRealm reintroduces into the new games/timeline from the terrible 3D games, the better. This includes Onaga. Sorry, he's garbage cheese and NetherRealm should be more creative than that.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2's customization feature in particular has me more salty than MKA's. I swear, some of those customizations can get so over the top that in some cases, you can't even visibly recognize them as the character they're supposed to be, which is why I brought up the Kitana mohawk comment to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I beat someone in Tekken Tag 2 by throwing a pizza at them with Bob :rofl:

I would think it would be more time effecient to just make five new character models (or ten i guess 5 fem 5 male) with the faction themes, and then give each of those to every character... so essentially just have a lin kuei ninja for example (if you chose that faction ) that you can choose as a costume with every character...rather than making an entire character creator.

...Lin kuei four-armed ninja Goro FTW..

I think it would greatly break the atmosphere if you encounter a speedo-wearing muscled man with combat boots and a stylish hair... plus the balance work it demands must be incredible...

So i say better let's not!

First post btw!

Maybe next time. Don't think it would really fit with MKX. If you're thinking about creating your own character. If you're thinking about creating only an avatar (like on the Xbox) then why not, that could be added, although I'm not sure how that would be implemented. I think next time we might get it, though.

...Lin kuei four-armed ninja Goro FTW..

Iconic.

First post btw!

Welcome to TRMK. You may never leave.

I know, don't worry. XP

oh-stop-u.gif

I am big fan of Create a Character games, bt MKA REALLY REALLY REALLY turned me off to MK ever doing it again.
I would love for them to bring it back but it would have to have a lot of options and be DAMN NEAR FLAWLESS!!!!

Clearly no one here can read. OP said for "OFFLINE" use.
So with that, I say yes. MK: Armageddon was fun because I could create my own fighter and it was pretty damn balanced.