Angry Joe's 19 min. MK Review

I thought this review was good. But I'm confused as to why he didn't know about the PDP tournament for MK that's coming up or the fact that MK is going to be at Evo...

Also, that "Cooking with Ermac" skit made me lose it. :laugh:

Probably the most honest and truthful review ever made about this game. He botched the alternate costumes in the krypt line however and I find Kahn's cheapness to be a positive. Thats a part of MK, I dont know why reviewers cant understand that. I agree with him totally on the fact that the krypt was disappointing, The previous krypts had much better kontent.

great reveiw and video. made me laugh at some points especially with the cooking with ermac part:)

he complains about the balancing issues and overpowered combos like the kung loa one he showed. that particular combo cannot be done outside of training with a normal meter and most other glitches/infintes have been patched and if more are discovered then they can be patched by NR straight away. i guess that takes his score to 10/10 then:)

Guyz please, what is the song at the end?? I love it and would like to get it!!! Btw this guys is badass! lol

Eh, I find reviewer's complaints of bosses being cheap understandable. A boss can be challenging without being complete cheap. Bosses to me are more fun when you don't have to resort to spamming a special the entire fight because they are cheap.

And before anyone questions my knowledge or love of the series, I've been playing MK2.

Yeah watched this earlier today. A great review, then again joe rarely puts out a bad one.
Says it how it is & supports the gamers!

Great review!

The thing about Shao Kahn is that you loose many time to him until you notice that his spamming is his weakness. Then, you either dodge or counter and spam him back, or you manage to do some combos no you're not as "cheap" as he is.

This review is really great. It's a must watch!

I thought this review was good. But I'm confused as to why he didn't know about the PDP tournament for MK that's coming up or the fact that MK is going to be at Evo...
This is the only part that annoyed me. Angry Joe clearly didn't do his research lol.