All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

That's one reason why I really wanted Tanya in this game. She's gonna feel extremely new. It's been 10 years since we've had our hands on her, and now we're gonna have a fantastic revamped look, variations, x-rays and better fatalities/brutalities.

[MENTION=20359]Imperatrix Sindel[/MENTION] [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] [MENTION=18327]Toy_Hero[/MENTION]

You guys think I should ask Taj if we can rename the thread 'Official Tanya Discussion Thread' or something of the sort? Yeah, we've talked about her design for 20-30 pages, but this thread has sort of become the thread to talk about all things Tanya related like her intros and updates.

Alright.
[MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION]
Hey bud, any chance we could change the name of this thread to 'Official Tanya Discussion Thread' or 'All Things Tanya' or .. eh .. whatever indicated Tanya discussion? almost 50 pages and we've spoken here more about her updates and design and intros and leaks than anything.
I'll also change the first post around a lot. :)
We'll all be very greatful!

I'd say it's probably best to make it a discussion one. Possibly merge it with the other moveset one

I'd say it's probably best to make it a discussion one. Possibly merge it with the other moveset one

Moveset, I don't think that's a good idea. That one actually needs to stay on it's own and become active when she comes out.

You know, this is the first game i actually like like how she looks. In previous games i liked more the idea of Tanya, her concept than the actual thing. Kinda the same for Jade and MK9.

All the talk of alts got me wanting to do some costume design, but I have no drawing talent whatsoever so I went to a dollmaker since I guess it's better than nothing.

Anyway, I mocked up some stuff along the lines of what I'd want to see. I realize the yellows are brighter than anything else in MKX as of yet, but her new render does look like they've gone brighter with it (thank goodness).

First I played with something similar to her current MKX look:

Tanyalt2.jpg

Then I tried to sort of update the MK4/Deception era costumes for a more MKX practical aesthetic:

Tanyalt.jpgTanyalt4.jpg

And then I did a kind of sexy sorceress thing that's probably too long a skirt for NRS to render. ;P

Tanyalt3.jpg

Anyway, just throwing stuff at the wall.

Alright guys, made these updates to the first post:

-Added her OG Timeline bio
-Added MK4 Alternate
-Added large font title and MKX Photo
-Complete revamp of all text and tone of thread

Welkome to Tanya's Krib. Take off your bra if you'd like :p

[MENTION=20359]Imperatrix Sindel[/MENTION] They are awesome!! The first one would make an awesome main, it's a great send up to the one we have now, and I'd love the 3rd as her alt. Though i do like the 4th one as well. Damn they're all great.

All the talk of alts got me wanting to do some costume design, but I have no drawing talent whatsoever so I went to a dollmaker since I guess it's better than nothing.

Anyway, I mocked up some stuff along the lines of what I'd want to see. I realize the yellows are brighter than anything else in MKX as of yet, but her new render does look like they've gone brighter with it (thank goodness).

First I played with something similar to her current MKX look:

View attachment 8452

Then I tried to sort of update the MK4/Deception era costumes for a more MKX practical aesthetic:

View attachment 8453View attachment 8454

And then I did a kind of sexy sorceress thing that's probably too long a skirt for NRS to render. ;P

View attachment 8455

Anyway, just throwing stuff at the wall.
the 1st and last are my faves. i would love to draw them

[MENTION=21475]GenyaArikado[/MENTION] [MENTION=20359]Imperatrix Sindel[/MENTION]
How about now? I uploaded from my computer instead.