All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

Apologies, on my screen it said sig.
It's from the Mod on TYM, but no doubt it'll be the same in-game so why not?

I am, I just want what's best for my baby. That pose looks more manly and she looks like the photographer is saying 'Do it!' and she's saying 'Ugh. Fine.'
My sig is a GIF from the story mode.

All four of them are doing the same pose. It's clearly just a default for the rendering software.

Her skin doesn't look much darker, but then again I don't think they can change it that much without a patch being put out on her release. I guess it's worth asking the dude who designed her if that's her final look

Her skin doesn't look much darker, but then again I don't think they can change it that much without a patch being put out on her release. I guess it's worth asking the dude who designed her if that's her final look

I doubt she's going to be MK4 dark, but this is about the skin tone she had in-game in Deception. At this point I don't want to bother the guy any more.

Haha okay, I just didn't want you worrying that was her stance or something!

Jesus no. I'd freak out.
I can't wait to see her in-game render and taunt like everyone else has.
HD render of my baby in a sexy pose and taunt? I'll be all over TRMK redecorating.

I doubt she's going to be MK4 dark, but this is about the skin tone she had in-game in Deception. At this point I don't want to bother the guy any more.

Nah, you've done a lot already. But yeah I agree, Tanya in game was quite light, but for me personally the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Tanya is her Deception render. That is how I visualize her. But I have faith in the team and I'm glad they've been listening to us fans

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! I bring news.

I tweeted the designer for Tanya and asked "Is this Tanya's final look before release or has she been updated more to look like her previous self?" I attached the picture of the four DLC Kombat Pack characters that Imperatrix Sindel posted earlier. He replied and said
"Tanya DLC will look much different, fans will dig her new look. Thanks!!"

I'm so absolutely stoked right now eeeeeek!! :D

I tweeted the designer for Tanya and asked "Is this Tanya's final look before release or has she been updated more to look like her previous self?" I attached the picture of the four DLC Kombat Pack characters that Imperatrix Sindel posted earlier. He replied and said

I wonder when we're going to see the changes.

When is she going to be available for DLC?

No idea, didn't wanna bombard him with questions about release yet. So excited to see how she's gonna look. I hope they patch her into the storymode as well, because two different Tanya's would look confusing. He seems extremely grateful for people showing appreciation in his work, so I have faith he's gonna do us proud with Tanya's new design

Omg!
I'm too excited right now.
I wonder what she'll look like.
God please let her have long hair in her alt.

No idea, didn't wanna bombard him with questions about release yet. So excited to see how she's gonna look. I hope they patch her into the storymode as well, because two different Tanya's would look confusing. He seems extremely grateful for people showing appreciation in his work, so I have faith he's gonna do us proud with Tanya's new design

How much do you actually think he changed? Because I doubt it is more than just some touch-ups and texture changes. You kinda sound like you're expecting a completely new outfit, and I'd hate if you really had such expectations and then would be seriously let down with the result.

How much do you actually think he changed? Because I doubt it is more than just some touch-ups and texture changes. You kinda sound like you're expecting a completely new outfit.

I just hope he made her hair slightly longer and made her skin darker.
No complaints on the actual costume. I dig the pants and top.

How much do you actually think he changed? Because I doubt it is more than just some touch-ups and texture changes. You kinda sound like you're expecting a completely new outfit, and I'd hate if you really had such expectations and then would be seriously let down with the result.

Noo. Lmao everytime I mention wanting Tanya adjusted you seem to think I mean a completely new costume. I don't, I'm totally happy with the costume. I just wish they had given her the correct skin tone and her correct facial features. I'm not expecting her to look like her Deception self (even though that's my favourite look for her) but I hope they might tune up her features to how we remember her