All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

I can't even tell you how excited I am to see how they've changed Tanya. Surely they can't change too much though or she'll look extremely different than her storymode self, or can they? I would like to think they'd give her her right skin tone and facial features. I think I'm mostly happy that they've taken notice of us even if we don't get what we want

I can't even tell you how excited I am to see how they've changed Tanya. Surely they can't change too much though or she'll look extremely different than her storymode self, or can they? I would like to think they'd give her her right skin tone and facial features. I think I'm mostly happy that they've taken notice of us even if we don't get what we want

Speaking of story, I hope when she is released, they patch the newer skin/design into the story along with Variations.
It'd be awkward to have 2 different skin colored Tanya's in the game.

Speaking of story, I hope when she is released, they patch the newer skin/design into the story along with Variations.
It'd be awkward to have 2 different skin colored Tanya's in the game.

I'm not familiar with the whole patch thing, but are they able to do that? Correct how Tanya SHOULD look and then create a patch that applies her new appearance into story?

I'm not familiar with the whole patch thing, but are they able to do that? Correct how Tanya SHOULD look and then create a patch that applies her new appearance into story?

They can easily do that.
Question is, will they?

I'm sure you're rabid on twitter even if they do, :laugh:

I dropped one tweet, not to anybody, just to vent to myself and it may have attracted some attention. Didn't swear or anything, I put it kindly... yet truthfully. However, if they've taken note, they've got my appreciation :p

I dropped one tweet, not to anybody, just to vent to myself and it may have attracted some attention. Didn't swear or anything, I put it kindly... yet truthfully. However, if they've taken note, they've got my appreciation :p

The day that they leaked Story shots of her, I was on twitter and me and like 8 other people all attacked the directors with 'Why she white?!' tweets.
I regret it, being childish, but I'm glad we got our message through, lol.

I just hope they haven't overdone it and made her too dark. She was never ebony black either. As long the skintone is around the same as her past iterations, I'm satisfied. ^^

I just hope they haven't overdone it and made her too dark. She was never ebony black either. As long the skintone is around the same as her past iterations, I'm satisfied. ^^

I was just thinking that LOL. They'll go the complete opposite and she'll be the same colour as your signature :D

She'll walk in looking like the black moon emoji and then tweet "Are you happy now?! Dark enough for ya?!"

Yeah, I really don't want that. Making her darker is just as bad as making her whiter, imo. It's inconsistent.

lol, just no. XD
Then I'd rather they just kept her current skintone.

tumblr_n9vj3b4RbO1smcbm7o1_400.gif

Don't worry, it is not due to racism, it is due to inconsistency. Jade and Tanya are my two favourite female characters and they ahve been since their respective debuts.

When I first saw Jade's MK9 render where she has "white" skin I was just as disappointed as when I saw Tanya having "white" skin. Luckily, Jade had brown skin in the game that was about the same colour as her MKD appearance. I want the same for Tanya, to have the same colour as her MKD appearance. And the reason: CONSISTENCY!

I would react exactly the same if they were suddenly alot darker. It has nothing to do with racism.

Don't worry, it is not due to racism, it is due to inconsistency. Jade and Tanya are my two favourite female characters and they ahve been since their respective debuts.

When I first saw Jade's MK9 render where she has "white" skin I was just as disappointed as when I saw Tanya having "white" skin. Luckily, Jade had brown skin in the game that was about the same colour as her MKD appearance. I want the same for Tanya, to have the same colour as her MKD appearance. And the reason: CONSISTENCY!

I would react exactly the same if they were suddenly alot darker. It has nothing to do with racism.

For the past 4 days, you haven't been able to take any jokes.
This bugs me.

#50shadesofTanya

Coming soon.

Omg.