5 Least Used Characters?

It is truly a shame. Ermac rocks this game... Same for Noob.

Why Smoke is so high... Dunno.

Smoke is awesome way better than Noob and Ermac, anyway the 3 characters are part of my favorites.

Kano is hated because he sucks and he has no interesting moves, he doesnt even have the laser eye move.

I hate Smoke in this one. I hate his fighting stance, his hair and his story mode acting.

Only his fighting style is a decent but still not the best in my eyes

I feel Kano is too bulky and pretty slow. Anyone else thinks the same? And it's not like he can freeze someone to compensate his lack of speed, but I don't think he's bad. I personally think Shang Tsung and Sheeva are extremely frustrating to play as...

Liu Kang
Shang Tsung
Nightwolf
Quan Chi
Sheeva
+ Baraka and Jade

I have tired of Liu, Shang and Baraka and i dont like big boss characters like Sheeva but i still believe Nightwolf has a very good moveset and Quan Chi is very good as the villain but i wouldn't put him in mk10

I feel Kano is too bulky and pretty slow. Anyone else thinks the same? And it's not like he can freeze someone to compensate his lack of speed, but I don't think he's bad. I personally think Shang Tsung and Sheeva are extremely frustrating to play as...

Well I do sort of agree with you, but I do not think it's a bad thing.
He is slow and bulky but we just need to find some combos that work for him.
I am trying to find some that work for him.

^^Yeah, you have to practice quite a bit with Sheeva. She's quite good though. Switching off between her and Sindel, I went 19/10 earlier today using her about half the time. Not steller, but this IS the first fighting game I've ever played online, lol. She's all about punishment. You see you're opponent do something that sets you up for it, and you teleport stomp, ground pound, grab/special grab, normals combo, fireball, or (my personal favorite) punt them.

This one Smoke player spent the whole match jumping backwards and getting nailed by fireballs because he didn't want me to hit him with my X-ray, lol. It's obvious when she's going to do it, but it's not hard to hit with it when they're doing something, since you briefly have super armor.

Last edited:
It's really frustrating for me, as a huge fan of Sindel to see her in the 5 least played characters. The team has obviously spent a lot of time developing her look, story and moveset. This is the best she's ever been in any Mortal Kombat game and I rarely am defeated as her on Live... and I'm not good at all.. I play on Beginner-Easy for crying out loud.

I personally find Sub-Zero absolutely awful in this game; slow and boring.

I can see Quan Chi and CSZ being way underused. They're quite hard to use but I'm going to try and use them effectively.

It's really frustrating for me, as a huge fan of Sindel to see her in the 5 least played characters. The team has obviously spent a lot of time developing her look, story and moveset. This is the best she's ever been in any Mortal Kombat game and I rarely am defeated as her on Live... and I'm not good at all.. I play on Beginner-Easy for crying out loud.

Your right...Sindel is amazing!...I love her...people are probably turned off by her because she killed most of the characters. NRS made her a badass in this game. She's definitely a good character. In a podcast MK Veteran/Legend Tom Brady said Sindel is a solid character and has alot of good tools.

He also said Sub-Zero is the best character in the game lol

Last edited:
Look, we all have opinions, obviously you'll think your favourite characters are the best shit ever, but the numbers are there, Sindel in the 2nd least used character. Get over it. If you like her and think she's "fabulous", fine, keep playing as her, not even everyone share that opinion, and the official ranking shows it.

If someone thinks Sub-Zero is the best character in the game, I don't know what's so "LOL" about that. To me - opinion - he is miles away better than Sindel sorry. "LOL" that too. Plus, there's no way you can say who's THE best character, it'll always be a matter of opinion.

Look, we all have opinions, obviously you'll think your favourite characters are the best shit ever, but the numbers are there, Sindel in the 2nd least used character. Get over it. If you like her and think she's "fabulous", fine, keep playing as her, not even everyone share that opinion, and the official ranking shows it.

If someone thinks Sub-Zero is the best character in the game, I don't know what's so "LOL" about that. To me - opinion - he is miles away better than Sindel sorry. "LOL" that too. Plus, there's no way you can say who's THE best character, it'll always be a matter of opinion.

This isnt about if we think our favorite character(s) are best.
Its about which characters are used the most on the leaderboards "ONLINE", which
doesnt mean anything at all. The characters used mostly at offline tourneys matter.

And we never said Sindel is the best **** ever, were just surprised
she isnt used that much.

Ive seen people who think Sub-Zero sucks in this game
and slower than the other ninjas.
But on contrast Tom Brady says Sub-Zero is the best character in game based off knowing everything about the game (combos, strategies,frames etc.). If he says it, its most likely right. Thats why its funny.
Dude is a MK legend and a pro.

Last edited:

I give you that... Sindel is very good. I am pretty good with her, and I rocked the house with her in UMK3. However, that is not the only thing that draws me to a character. I don't hate her, but she is a bit off-putting (she sure didn't win any points killing my favorite character in story mode). Her fatalities are a bit repetitive too (although I do like the one where she blows your head in half).