Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Character Possibilities

  1. #1
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Character Possibilities

    Clayface
    Doomsday
    Darkseid
    Bizarro
    Zatanna
    Poison Ivy
    Hawkman
    Swamp Thing
    Brainiac
    Captain Marvel/Shazam
    Martian Manhunter
    Atom
    Booster Gold
    Vixen
    Captain Atom
    Black Adam
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Talia Al Ghul
    Power girl
    Robin
    And Scarecrow

    That's all of the popular DC Characters. I don't think they'd put in any character that no one would know.
    If I left off any then please tell me.

  2. #2
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,777
    Twitter
    @Officialrikolaw
    Xbox Live
    EMPR WC
    PSN
    RikoLaw
    Steam
    RikoLaw
    Thanked: 373
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Doomsday is already in the game.


    Starfire
    Azrael
    Black Canary
    Lobo

  3. #3
    Defender of EarthRealm Critical-Limit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,111
    PSN
    Critical-Cookie
    Thanked: 871
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    For the love of god...

    Please put in V.

    It would bring in all those people who don't care about DC, but watched that movie and hold it as their bible.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Critical-Limit For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,777
    Twitter
    @Officialrikolaw
    Xbox Live
    EMPR WC
    PSN
    RikoLaw
    Steam
    RikoLaw
    Thanked: 373
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    He should be the first DLC if he's not in the story itself..... It's only right since the fans want him in

  6. #5
    Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    29
    Posts
    547
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Thanked: 51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by JWREN View Post
    Clayface
    Doomsday
    Darkseid
    Bizarro
    Zatanna
    Poison Ivy
    Hawkman
    Swamp Thing
    Brainiac
    Captain Marvel/Shazam
    Martian Manhunter
    Atom
    Booster Gold
    Vixen
    Captain Atom
    Black Adam
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Talia Al Ghul
    Power girl
    Robin
    And Scarecrow

    That's all of the popular DC Characters. I don't think they'd put in any character that no one would know.
    If I left off any then please tell me.
    You are missing quite a few.

    Look on google and such, and I bet you can find many "top 100 DC character" lists. Many, which include many that you didn't even mention. DC has TONS of characters, 70+ years of them. So lets take the ones listed in here so far:

    Clayface
    Darkseid
    Bizarro
    Zatanna
    Poison Ivy
    Hawkman
    Swamp Thing
    Brainiac
    Captain Marvel/Shazam
    Martian Manhunter
    Atom
    Booster Gold
    Vixen
    Captain Atom
    Black Adam
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Talia Al Ghul
    Power girl
    Robin
    And Scarecrow
    Starfire
    Azrael
    Black Canary
    Lobo
    V

    Now add on:

    Killer Croc (that's for bbblp :P)
    Green Lantern (Jon Stewart)
    Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
    Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
    Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
    Sinestro
    Robin (Red Robin/Tim Drake)
    Red Hood (Robin/Jason Todd)
    Robin (Damien Wayne)
    Batgirl (Barbera Gordon)
    Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)
    Batwoman
    Flash (Wally West)
    Elongated Man
    Two-Face
    Blue Beetle
    Roreschach
    Comedian
    Dr. Manhattan
    The Owl
    Silk Spectre
    Huntress
    Hawkgirl
    Deadshot
    Raven
    Mr. Freeze
    Captain Cold
    Cheetah
    Animal Man
    Supergirl
    Mirror Master

    And i'm sure i'm still missing quite a bit. Point being, there's SO MANY they could include. lol

    ^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

  7. #6
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Yeah but here's a couple things that you have to consider...
    Ed Boon said that they considered putting Professor Zoom in the game but he's pretty much just The Flash in a yellow costume so people like the other Green Lanterns, batgirls and robins won't be put into the game because they're just the same... Honestly, u don't even think robin will be in the game because nightwing already covers that with his staff stance. And sadly, as far as the Watchmen and V, I don't think they will be in the base game because they aren't the classic DC characters. I could very well see a Watchmen DLC or a V add-on but chances are they won't be in the base game :/

    And I'd LOVE to see Killer Croc, Two Face and Mr. Freeze added to the line-up

  8. #7
    Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    29
    Posts
    547
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Thanked: 51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by JWREN View Post
    Yeah but here's a couple things that you have to consider...
    Ed Boon said that they considered putting Professor Zoom in the game but he's pretty much just The Flash in a yellow costume so people like the other Green Lanterns, batgirls and robins won't be put into the game because they're just the same... Honestly, u don't even think robin will be in the game because nightwing already covers that with his staff stance.
    They aren't all the same though. Each Robin is different, and could offer different specials, different personality when it comes to how they act and role they play in story, and each looks different. It's tough because i'm not sure of everyone's individual knowledge of the characters. To best lay it out though, to show my point:

    Nightwing (Dick Grayson, the first Robin):
    He uses his Escrima sticks in unique fashion. His personality is very strong willed and Independent, but extremely loyal to Bruce. He's usually pretty y and brash, with something sarcastic to say to play off Bruce's more serious approach.

    Red Hood (Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin):
    He was troubled youth, which led to him being a bit more stubborn. Of course, he died by the Joker's hands before Batman could save him, which led to him becoming revived by the Lazarus Pits, and taking the role as the Red Hood. He is an anti-hero, and is similar to Batman, but he isn't affraid to kill if necessary. He is usually very serious in tone, and his weapons include guns, knife, etc.

    Red Robin (Tim Drake, the 3rd Robin)
    Tim is a member of the Teen Titans. He takes the role of Red Robin, with his main weapon being the staff. He's seen as the smartest Robin in terms of intellect, and shres similar qualities as other Bat family members: "The intellect and detective skills of Bruce, the ability to lead others and be a friend to others like Dick has and even the ability to make cold, harsh decisions like Jason does." Making him extremely well rounded.

    Robin (Damian Wayne, Bruce's & Talia's son, 5th and current Robin)
    He was trained by the League of Assassins at a young age, and thus, he kills. Which causes a troubled relationship with Bruce, but he still loves him. He is trained in every weapon known to man, and uses a katana as his main weapon of choice. He is an expert in impersonating voices and engineering. Able to get into the Bat cave.

    So yeah...they may all be Robin at some point in the comics, but they are completely different from each other. Personality, skill sets, purpose, morals, choice in weapon, and appearance etc.

    The Green Lanterns and other people who take on similar roles over the years, have similar diversity. Just because they take the role of a hero, doesn't mean they all act the same, use the same methods, have the same morals and values, look the same etc.

    Not saying we need a roster of 4 Green Lanterns etc. But to discard others who are different and could serve different roles in the story and play differently, just because they have shared the same role at one point, doesn't seem like a good reason.

    This thread is about character possibilities, and that's why I listed them. They would make great characters.

    ^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackcyborg For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Defender of EarthRealm Critical-Limit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,111
    PSN
    Critical-Cookie
    Thanked: 871
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcyborg View Post
    They aren't all the same though. Each Robin is different, and could offer different specials, different personality when it comes to how they act and role they play in story, and each looks different. It's tough because i'm not sure of everyone's individual knowledge of the characters. To best lay it out though, to show my point:

    Nightwing (Dick Grayson, the first Robin):
    He uses his Escrima sticks in unique fashion. His personality is very strong willed and Independent, but extremely loyal to Bruce. He's usually pretty y and brash, with something sarcastic to say to play off Bruce's more serious approach.

    Red Hood (Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin):
    He was troubled youth, which led to him being a bit more stubborn. Of course, he died by the Joker's hands before Batman could save him, which led to him becoming revived by the Lazarus Pits, and taking the role as the Red Hood. He is an anti-hero, and is similar to Batman, but he isn't affraid to kill if necessary. He is usually very serious in tone, and his weapons include guns, knife, etc.

    Red Robin (Tim Drake, the 3rd Robin)
    Tim is a member of the Teen Titans. He takes the role of Red Robin, with his main weapon being the staff. He's seen as the smartest Robin in terms of intellect, and shres similar qualities as other Bat family members: "The intellect and detective skills of Bruce, the ability to lead others and be a friend to others like Dick has and even the ability to make cold, harsh decisions like Jason does." Making him extremely well rounded.

    Robin (Damian Wayne, Bruce's & Talia's son, 5th and current Robin)
    He was trained by the League of Assassins at a young age, and thus, he kills. Which causes a troubled relationship with Bruce, but he still loves him. He is trained in every weapon known to man, and uses a katana as his main weapon of choice. He is an expert in impersonating voices and engineering. Able to get into the Bat cave.

    So yeah...they may all be Robin at some point in the comics, but they are completely different from each other. Personality, skill sets, purpose, morals, choice in weapon, and appearance etc.

    The Green Lanterns and other people who take on similar roles over the years, have similar diversity. Just because they take the role of a hero, doesn't mean they all act the same, use the same methods, have the same morals and values, look the same etc.

    Not saying we need a roster of 4 Green Lanterns etc. But to discard others who are different and could serve different roles in the story and play differently, just because they have shared the same role at one point, doesn't seem like a good reason.

    This thread is about character possibilities, and that's why I listed them. They would make great characters.
    Thank you, I remember arguing with someone about powergirl and superman.

    in a fighting game, you can always make people fight completely different. Even if they use similar tools/skills.

  11. #9
    Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    29
    Posts
    547
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Thanked: 51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Limit View Post
    Thank you, I remember arguing with someone about powergirl and superman.

    in a fighting game, you can always make people fight completely different. Even if they use similar tools/skills.
    As a comic book fanatic, it can be tough. BEcause not everyone has the same depth of knowledge on the characters. Not saying they are dumb, because at one point all I knew was what the movies and animated shows offered, but once you dive into the books, you instantly learn so much more about everybody and everything. So I could see why someone wouldn't understand why one would need multiple Robins, Lanterns, or what have you...but the fact is, these people are just simple replacement copies. They are their own characters, different for a reason. They all grow into something unique. I could say I want Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne all in the game, and someone might think "Do we need more than 1 Robin?!" When to me, they all offer something different.

    It's just like "How many Batman characters do we need?!". Well, yeah, I get your point, you want diversity. However, Batman's rogues are all different and offer completely different personalities and abilities etc. Joker, Scarecrow, Ivy, Bane, Clayface, Croc, Freeze, R'as, Riddler, Harley...you could have them all, and not a single one would play the same, look the same, or serve the same purpose in story. They are popular for a reason, because they have great personality, great visuals, different skill sets, and interact with others differently. So yeah, I can understand why someone wouldn't want it to be 50% bat related characters, but if they're good they're good. As long as they are included with good reasoning, more power to them.

    It's like the X-men. You can't say let's have Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Beast, and Magneto...but then dismiss any potential for Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Emma Frost, Mystique, Ice Man etc. just because we already have 5 others.

    But yeah, rambling at this point. :P

    ^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

  12. #10
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcyborg View Post
    They aren't all the same though. Each Robin is different, and could offer different specials, different personality when it comes to how they act and role they play in story, and each looks different. It's tough because i'm not sure of everyone's individual knowledge of the characters. To best lay it out though, to show my point:

    Nightwing (Dick Grayson, the first Robin):
    He uses his Escrima sticks in unique fashion. His personality is very strong willed and Independent, but extremely loyal to Bruce. He's usually pretty y and brash, with something sarcastic to say to play off Bruce's more serious approach.

    Red Hood (Jason Todd, the 2nd Robin):
    He was troubled youth, which led to him being a bit more stubborn. Of course, he died by the Joker's hands before Batman could save him, which led to him becoming revived by the Lazarus Pits, and taking the role as the Red Hood. He is an anti-hero, and is similar to Batman, but he isn't affraid to kill if necessary. He is usually very serious in tone, and his weapons include guns, knife, etc.

    Red Robin (Tim Drake, the 3rd Robin)
    Tim is a member of the Teen Titans. He takes the role of Red Robin, with his main weapon being the staff. He's seen as the smartest Robin in terms of intellect, and shres similar qualities as other Bat family members: "The intellect and detective skills of Bruce, the ability to lead others and be a friend to others like Dick has and even the ability to make cold, harsh decisions like Jason does." Making him extremely well rounded.

    Robin (Damian Wayne, Bruce's & Talia's son, 5th and current Robin)
    He was trained by the League of Assassins at a young age, and thus, he kills. Which causes a troubled relationship with Bruce, but he still loves him. He is trained in every weapon known to man, and uses a katana as his main weapon of choice. He is an expert in impersonating voices and engineering. Able to get into the Bat cave.

    So yeah...they may all be Robin at some point in the comics, but they are completely different from each other. Personality, skill sets, purpose, morals, choice in weapon, and appearance etc.

    The Green Lanterns and other people who take on similar roles over the years, have similar diversity. Just because they take the role of a hero, doesn't mean they all act the same, use the same methods, have the same morals and values, look the same etc.

    Not saying we need a roster of 4 Green Lanterns etc. But to discard others who are different and could serve different roles in the story and play differently, just because they have shared the same role at one point, doesn't seem like a good reason.

    This thread is about character possibilities, and that's why I listed them. They would make great characters.
    I understand that they CAN make multiple robins or lanterns but Ed Boon already stated that they are NOT going to make very similar characters.

    I understand way more about the depth of the characters than you think. I would love to see a Damien Wayne or a Jason Todd because I personally like heroes who aren't afraid of killing someone. But there are only 20something spots for characters, and Nether Realm just isn't going to make multiple personas of robin if they could put in a completely unique character instead. Also, the personality is not a crucial factor of choosing characters. It's a game, not a movie. What's he going to do that's so different? Have different combat dialogue? Not worth it. It'd be cool as a DLC though.
    Last edited by JWREN; 01-18-2013 at 09:18 PM.

  13. #11
    Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    29
    Posts
    547
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Thanked: 51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by JWREN View Post
    I understand that they CAN make multiple robins or lanterns but Ed Boon already stated that they are NOT going to make very similar characters.

    I understand way more about the depth of the characters than you think. I would love to see a Damien Wayne or a Jason Todd because I personally like heroes who aren't afraid of killing someone. But there are only 20something spots for characters, and Nether Realm just isn't going to make multiple personas of robin if they could put in a completely unique character instead. Also, the personality is not a crucial factor of choosing characters. It's a game, not a movie. What's he going to do that's so different? Have different combat dialogue? Not worth it. It'd be cool as a DLC though.
    You realize the story mode is a HUGE part of the game right? Well, personalities are a huge factor in that. So yes, differences in personalities and variety in personalities are required to serve different roles in the story mode. Also, you say they won't include similar characters, but that's just my point. I explained they aren't similar. Having Damian Wayne as Robin, as well as Nightwing, is not going to be the same thing. All the Robins are different enough to warrant a potential inclusion. That was my point. They can play completely different, and serve a different purpose in story.

    One can say "Bane and Grundy are both powerhouses, why have them both?!", but they most certainly will play differently and have different purposes in the story.

    ^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

  14. #12
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcyborg View Post
    You realize the story mode is a HUGE part of the game right? Well, personalities are a huge factor in that. So yes, differences in personalities and variety in personalities are required to serve different roles in the story mode. Also, you say they won't include similar characters, but that's just my point. I explained they aren't similar. Having Damian Wayne as Robin, as well as Nightwing, is not going to be the same thing. All the Robins are different enough to warrant a potential inclusion. That was my point. They can play completely different, and serve a different purpose in story.

    One can say "Bane and Grundy are both powerhouses, why have them both?!", but they most certainly will play differently and have different purposes in the story.
    They are both robin. One may use a gun and knife and another use a staff and different personalities but they are still too similar. Bane and Grundy are both huge powerhouses however Bane uses wrestler moves while Grundy uses the knives in his back as well as his punches and grapples. They also have drastically different personalities. And I'm pretty sure Ed Boon (the director of game development) didn't lie when he said no similar characters. With only 24ish slots, Ed Boon said he won't make characters like that. I'm pretty sure he's sticking to that. This game isn't just for the major comic book fanatics but also for the casual superhero lover or fighting game player. It's not going to be as deep as you say.

  15. #13
    Black Dragon Recruit Blackcyborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    29
    Posts
    547
    Xbox Live
    I am Arkham
    PSN
    HeroicBatman
    Steam
    AggressiveSock
    Thanked: 51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by JWREN View Post
    They are both robin. One may use a gun and knife and another use a staff and different personalities but they are still too similar. Bane and Grundy are both huge powerhouses however Bane uses wrestler moves while Grundy uses the knives in his back as well as his punches and grapples. They also have drastically different personalities.
    These two statements seem to completely contradict each other.

    The Robins are similar in fighting style (acrobatic), but what sets them apart?
    1. Dick, Tim, Jason, and Damian all use different weapons.
    2. They all have different personalities.

    Bane and Grundy are similar in fighting style (brute, brawler), what sets them apart?
    1. Grundy would use knives and throws, Bane would use throws and punches.
    2. They have different personalities.

    You basically just said the same thing I said, yet for some reason it's ok for Bane and Grundy, but not enough of a difference between Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. Even though Nightwing uses Escrima sticks, Red Robin uses a staff(which cancels him out due to Nightwing's ability to switch, even though he doesn't use a staff so really doesn't make much sense), Red Hood uses guns and knife, and Robin(Damian Wayne, uses a katana). If you don't think they would have different enough styles and attacks with the different weapons of choice, enough to seperate them as much as Bane and Grundy...then I think you are using some double standards here, and contradicting yourself.
    Last edited by Blackcyborg; 01-20-2013 at 12:31 AM.

    ^Check out our Mortal Kombat podcast^

  16. #14
    Tarkatan Warrior Wrath_the_Furious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    351
    PSN
    beezlboss
    Thanked: 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Jason Todd end of post

  17. #15
    TRMK Princess Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Realm of Edenia
    Posts
    2,291
    Thanked: 335
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Starfire please


    "One Kiss and You're Dead"

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddess For This Useful Post:


  19. #16
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcyborg View Post
    These two statements seem to completely contradict each other.

    The Robins are similar in fighting style (acrobatic), but what sets them apart?
    1. Dick, Tim, Jason, and Damian all use different weapons.
    2. They all have different personalities.

    Bane and Grundy are similar in fighting style (brute, brawler), what sets them apart?
    1. Grundy would use knives and throws, Bane would use throws and punches.
    2. They have different personalities.

    You basically just said the same thing I said, yet for some reason it's ok for Bane and Grundy, but not enough of a difference between Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. Even though Nightwing uses Escrima sticks, Red Robin uses a staff(which cancels him out due to Nightwing's ability to switch, even though he doesn't use a staff so really doesn't make much sense), Red Hood uses guns and knife, and Robin(Damian Wayne, uses a katana). If you don't think they would have different enough styles and attacks with the different weapons of choice, enough to seperate them as much as Bane and Grundy...then I think you are using some double standards here, and contradicting yourself.
    I understand what you're saying but they play the same role in the DC Universe and all of them exist in different points of time. The game needs to incorporate them in a way that makes sense. I could see it as a DLC or different skins but I can't see them putting numerous robins in the game. There are 10,000 characters in the DC Universe but only 24 are making the cut. I just can't wrap my head around it. It's not that I think they aren't different, I just think that only 1 robin will make the cut. Tim Drake and Dick Grayson are the most popular but Dick Grayson is also Nightwing and Tim Drake uses a staff which has been covered by Nightwing. But they were saying that Jason Todd might be in the game. I hope. But I'm pretty sure they're only going to pick one robin.

  20. #17
    Kombatant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    134
    Thanked: 7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Zatanna, Black Canary and Martian Manhunter

  21. #18
    Shaolin Monk xkSongblindedxk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Fran., CA
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanked: 35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    ^ Those characters would be excellent on Injustice.

  22. #19
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Character Possibilities

    Hmmm I think instead of Shazam they should put in Black Adam, much more powerful and imo a much better character than shazam

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Most overated character and why? Most unerrated character and why?
    By jtpelli22 in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 11:18 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:40 PM
  3. this character vs. that character is a chess match :)
    By ENIGMA86 in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 01:51 PM
  4. TE Stick Possibilities
    By XanXic in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:07 PM
  5. DLC possibilities discussion
    By linkueismoke in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •