Next Most Popular Female DLC

Who Out of the 4 Female Fighters Only Do You Want as the Next DLC?

• Frost

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Sindel

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
The only way Frost will ever playable in a MK game is if these pathetic little Sub-Zero fan-boys learn to accept that like Bi-Han and Kuai Liang she is a cryomancer. Part of being a cryomancer is having control over ice and snow. I mean come on Bi-Han and Kuai Liang are basically clones since they are both cryomancers.

I don't think there is anything wrong with Frost at all as a character, but they need to figure out a way for her to be Both a Cryomancer and have Unique Variations & move sets. If they go in a direction similar to Takeda it could work well. Frost has to have a Freeze move no doubt but she must be unique. If she is done right, I'd be fine with it.

Last edited:
None > Sindel > Sareena > Ashrah > Sheeva > Is it too late to have none? > Li Mei > Skarlet > Jade > Nitara > Frost

Last edited:

Be careful. Tanya might hear you're cheating on her with Li Mei.

None, this game has Sonya, Tanya, Kitana, Mileena, Cassie, Jaqui and D´Vorah.
there´s too many females.

You're goddamn right. How dare they to take 7 slots out of 29. There shouldn't be any females at all. Only men with their sweaty, hairy chests and women in bikini and high heels cheering on them.

Sareena, hands down.

Z4AX6te.jpg

7 females out of 29 characters, you're right what a hen party

It's a fighting game, so the actual male/female ratio makes sense. Besides majority of people prefer male characters over female ones, and I agree with the previous guy, there are too many ladies already, the game would be more than fine with just Kitana, Mileena and D'Vorah.

It's a fighting game, so the actual male/female ratio makes sense. Besides majority of people prefer male characters over female ones, and I agree with the previous guy, there are too many ladies already, the game would be more than fine with just Kitana, Mileena and D'Vorah.

Because it's a fighting game there should be more males than females?

Stop now. All of you.

Saying that there should be mostly men in a fighting game is undermining women. It's sexist. You don't have to like female characters and you don't have to want more female characters, but trying to wipe it off on the game is a bad excuse for your own sexism.

It's alright to prefer male characters. Hey, I'm gay, and the more hot guys I can look at is just a bonus. But I would NEVER want to make up some hilariously moronic excuse to try and exclude more female characters. It's all on YOU! Not the game, not the community, not anyone else in the entire world. You not wanting more female characters in the game is because YOU don't want it!

Don't be that person.

Uuugh why are Sareena and Li Mei on the same poll.

I love them both equally. Li Mei would be cool to see as DLC. New Li Mei, obviously. Mostly due to having an old woman kicking ass would be worth it. But Sareena was always someone I enjoyed as a character, and I'd like to see her being used more. The cameo in MKX's campaign was really appreciated.

It's a fighting game, so the actual male/female ratio makes sense.

Soul Calibur called and said "Bullshit" on this statement. Dead or alive 5 joined the call just to laugh. Street fighter 4 sneezed as even it has more females.

For real. It ought to be 50/50, but if we're gonna cater to the sexism of gamers let's say at least 10 dames to 20 dudes. I don't think that's outlandish.

I've always said that 1/3 should be the minimum to be strived for, whether it is male or female characters, unless the game in itself is trying to make a punchline by the gimmick of being ALL male or ALL female roster.

Take Skullgirls for example... SUDDENLY they threw in some male characters... Why? The gimmick was being all girls, why suddenly have a few token male characters? That wasn't the point of the game. And now that point is kinda lost.

Luckily, Mortal Kombat has NEVER been about male/female character ratio. So people trying to make that a thing are just kidding themselves.

Just look at how different the male characters are. The females look the same. There not to many changes in their outfits. I say 20% of the roster are females is a reasonable thing

I would honestly take no character on the list above. I would rather NRS make a completely new female if one was to be included at all. One of a new race, or at least a race that hasn't been represented by a woman yet. Like an Oni or a Cyborg.

Because Mortal Kombat has, imo, the worst female characters in any fighting game. I have female mains in almost every other fighter out there. Chun Li, QBee, Zafina, Wonder Woman, Pai etc.

Just look at how different the male characters are. The females look the same. There not to many changes in their outfits. I say 20% of the roster are females is a reasonable thing

HAH! Half of the male roster are palette swaps! Well, maybe not half, but the popular characters are.
Yes, the designs have evolved, but they still "look the same".

That has NOTHING to do with what gender they are. That's the creativity (or lack thereof) of the character designers' fault.

Seriously? All the females look the same? That's not even a little bit true. For the longest time, most of the men were just ninjas in different color clothing.

I'm not saying the roster has to be 50/50 or anything. But damn. Some of these excuses you guys have are just ridiculous. The only thing the MK females are guilty of is that they aren't memorable save for a few (Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Sindel). What NRS needs to do is reinvent them in a more interesting and memorable way. I can say a lot of the male characters aren't all that interesting as well.

Besides majority of people prefer male characters over female ones

Yeah, that straight macho male majority that ironically love sausage fests, yet look down on homosexuals.

Anyway, I voted Li Mei. I'd like all four of those, and hell, pretty much every existing female characters for that matter, but Li Mei's the gal I want most.