Xbox 360/PS3 versions of MKX cancelled

That doesn't give you any license to act like a total jerk to those who had been relying on the previous generation ports because they can't afford to upgrade, as we have been over before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

They apologized. It's not like WB is pressing their foot down on people's necks while saying "Haha you broke b*t*h!"

We all saw it coming. It happens. Get over it. These people will one day be able to get themselves a PS4 or Xbox One. Even if everyone else is playing on their PS5s and Xbox-whatevers at that time.

They apologized. It's not like WB is pressing their foot down on people's necks while saying "Haha you broke b*t*h!"

We all saw it coming. It happens. Get over it. These people will one day be able to get themselves a PS4 or Xbox One. Even if everyone else is playing on their PS5s and Xbox-whatevers at that time.
I was specifically calling out people on this site for that type of attitude.

By saying "just stating the facts", you're lying because the reality is, you are insulting the fans who wanted the previous generation ports for no other reason than the fact that they wanted the previous generation ports. Nice disguise, though...

I'm not insulting anyone. It's not my fault that south america has crazy high import taxes. It not my fault developers are doing new gen only games. It's not my fault that WB didn't want to waste their time making a no-name studio build a game that a small bit of their market wants. So please, tell me where I'm lying instead of making true statements?

Well... According to Trash, we can get that KP2 now.

tumblr_lsafcgKUPP1r40ds2o1_250.gif

Abort KP2. I said it didn't have a right to exist without the previous generation ports, I stand by that.

And last time I checked, we didn't get a KP2 with MK9 either.

It's funny, because what you say doesn't matter.

Lol, I never bashed anyone for what they play on.
You still expressed the "upgrade now" attitude, and I make no distinction whatsoever between expressing the "upgrade now" attitude and acting like a jerk to those who can't afford to upgrade because there is no distinction.

I'm not the one looking down on the previous generation gamers with a condescending attitude, and then denying the allegations when called out on it.

If you are so passionate about WB's decision to cancel the ports, be a good little rebel and burn your copy of MKX and vow to never buy another game released by WB ever again.

If you are so passionate about WB's decision to cancel the ports, be a good little rebel and burn your copy of MKX and vow to never buy another game released by WB ever again.
I'm already instigating previous generation players to file a Class Action Lawsuit against WB (the fact that I have a PS4 disqualifies me from such action though)

You still expressed the "upgrade now" attitude, and I make no distinction whatsoever between expressing the "upgrade now" attitude and acting like a jerk to those who can't afford to upgrade because there is no distinction.

Alright, look through this statement I made.

I'm not insulting anyone. It's not my fault that south america has crazy high import taxes. It not my fault developers are doing new gen only games. It's not my fault that WB didn't want to waste their time making a no-name studio build a game that a small bit of their market wants. So please, tell me where I'm lying instead of making true statements?

Where did I say in that statement that people should upgrade? Here's a hint:

Let last-gen owners speak for themselves, Trash.

You don't speak for them whether you're trolling or you're really this much of a dumbbell.

Let last-gen owners speak for themselves, Trash.

You don't speak for them whether you're trolling or you're really this much of a dumbbell.
I have a right to defend whoever I want to defend. Who are you to tell me otherwise?

You don't make a strong case for them that's for sure. Plus, they have voices of their own.

They're probably upset, but why the fvck would they want to waste more money than what they would spend on the game itself? Seriously, stupid idea, please stop speaking for them.

You're not their role model.

I enjoy reading the stupidity that comes from him.

I know he's a troll, a god awful one at that. But boy does he spit out some of the most hilarious shit when you get him going.

You don't make a strong case for them that's for sure. Plus, they have voices of their own.

They're probably upset, but why the fvck would they want to waste more money than what they would spend on the game itself? Seriously, stupid idea, please stop speaking for them.

You're not their role model.
I'm defending these people on my own accord, and I'm not doing it to kiss anyone's ass, or receive the same thing in return, and frankly, I don't give a shit about being a role model of any kind. We have people on this site who were LUCKY to have upgraded prior to release. If they hadn't ended up with that extra $400 however it is they obtained it, they'd be in the same boat as those who had a port advertised to them and denied. Those people are therefore lucky to have even played MKX in the first place.

And this shit with insulting previous gen gamers who can't afford to upgrade hasn't just been going on since the initial delay. It's been going on since the damn game was revealed in the first place (see [MENTION=18222]ellechbura[/MENTION]).

Last edited: